Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Gets Ranty About Our Rewards Program....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Gets Ranty About Our Rewards Program....

He goes on and on about tracking this and that and the other thing.

In my head, my response is...
    Last edited by Mike Taylor; 04-22-2022, 02:58 AM.
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

You mean instead of just saying "yes' or "no" and getting on with my life I could have stood there and droned on and on about the perceived evils of reward programs? I shall have to consider that the next time I am out shopping, get offered a rewards card, and have absolutely nothing else going on in my life. Which will be never.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

It's amazing I haven't gotten shot since I retired. Now that I don't care if anyone finds my boss and calls them, I feel free to speak up when someone is bitching about a store policy. I usually start with something like Hey, do you have any idea how little anyone here cares? Can you just pay for your shit and get out of the way, please?

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        You mean instead of just saying "yes' or "no" and getting on with my life I could have stood there and droned on and on about the perceived evils of reward programs? I shall have to consider that the next time I am out shopping, get offered a rewards card, and have absolutely nothing else going on in my life. Which will be never.
        Dude was all tinfoil hat conspiracy ranty, too. He still bought his adult beverages and came back again in a few days
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
        X