Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get paid enough to deal with this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get paid enough to deal with this.

Bunch of random teens started undressing in the parking lot and started heading to the doors. Needless to say I locked the damn thing and called the cops. They were obviously on something or maybe several somethings. Anyway, if you've ever watched a zombie movie with the whole, zombie hoard banging on the windows scene...yeah, picture the zombies grinning and but naked. Just as slow and stupid though. Needless to say, that was a fun call to dispatch. "Hey I have some drug addled naked zombies banging on the windows and doors. Nope, not making this shit up and yep, there's a horde of naked people at my workplace. Could you send some cops and medics, I'm pretty sure the glass was made by the owners bidder and I don't get paid enough for this shit.

Needless to say, waking the boss up in the early early morning to inform him about the police incident involving naked people...no not just one or two,try more then a dozen was a fun conversation. Wonder if this will hit the papers. And I wonder what they were on.
    Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
    Wonder if this will hit the papers.
    If you're in Florida, that's a distinct possibility.
    And I wonder what they were on.
    Are you sure you want to know?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
      Are you sure you want to know?
      There's both the clinical "What would make this happen?", as well as the "Make a note to (never) get that stuff in the future."
      It must be fun, but I don't think I'm up for *that* kind of fun.

Comment

This kind of sounds like the sort of fraternity initiation prank you'd see in an 80s movie. Glad you locked the doors before they got inside!
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

I wonder what they were on.
          TikTok or YouTube, after some quick work with the pixelate filter...
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Did you get to watch the round up when the cops arrived?

Was there anything worth seeing?

If it makes the news, I would love to see a link. That is probably exposing too much information. Kinda like what the teens did.
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
              Did you get to watch the round up when the cops arrived?

Was there anything worth seeing?

If it makes the news, I would love to see a link. That is probably exposing too much information. Kinda like what the teens did.
              When the cops eventually figured out that it wasn't a prank and the decided to get off their lazy asses once they started receiving calls from other annoyed people.

No. No there wasn't anything worth seeing.

So far hasn't made news.
              Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

Don't look Ethel!

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                  Don't look Ethel!
                  It was too late. She got a free shot.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 11-02-2022, 03:15 AM. Reason: It came up with an error and then duplicated my post. Grrr
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Kit has his issues and I can't type.
                      Last edited by csquared; 11-02-2022, 10:45 PM.
                      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                      Save the Ales!
                      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
                      X