Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no law stating we have to provide public bathrooms...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to clean a few smears of shit left on the bowl of the disabled stall in the "Ladies" room today. For Christ's sake, you can't even ATTEMPT to clean up after yourselves?! Just grab some T.P. and try to wipe up the worst of it, or, God forbid, stop shitting on the seats in the first place.

Comment

God, people are so foolish. When I was homeless, I learned to bring a bathroom bag into restrooms with me, which included my own toilet paper, some cleaning supplies, occasionally emergency underwear (because time becomes an enemy when bathrooms are closed to you unless they're far away) and most importantly, wet wipes. You've no idea how sensible it is to wipe off a toilet seat (and rarely, toilet itself) with wet wipes before you use it. And rarely, after you use it. I don't get people.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

In Texas there is a law but it’s based on square footage. I worked at many stores in the mall but until I worked at a pier 1 that was huge. Maybe 4000 sq feet, there was no customer bathrooms. I doubt your gas station meets the standard to require a bathroom to the public.

Comment

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
          There's a certain kind of Karen the gets off on making a disgusting mess for someone else to clean up....So I got to see her scrubbing the walls in borrowed protection gear, with a bucket of hot water while the cops stood watch on their break. Apparently it's the only public bathroom until you hit downtown and the cops don't want it taken away either. Guess who didn't have to pay for break food.
          I love reading about jerks getting their comeuppance. I hope she learned her lesson, but anyone who lets their kids smear shit all over the walls (because they don't have to clean it!) isn't very smart to begin with.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            I love reading about jerks getting their comeuppance. I hope she learned her lesson, but anyone who lets their kids smear shit all over the walls (because they don't have to clean it!) isn't very smart to begin with.
            I hope that kid "learned his lesson" and started doing it at home.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
              You mean stuff like evidence?
              Yup. I mentioned product packaging already (since the restroom closure it's become easier to catch or at least ID shoplifters, I have noticed that one particular 'customer' in a giant mobility scooter has not been in since we did this), but I do not doubt for a second there was other types of 'evidence' involved too.
              Last edited by Dreamstalker; 02-26-2023, 03:42 PM.
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Anytime I have a customer whine about the lack of bathrooms at my current workplace I just point at the condiment bar (which is always a mess and looks like a ppl use the bottles like waterguns the way no matter how often you try to keep it clean it's always a absolute mess) and go "look at how people treat the condiments now imagine that was bodily fluids in a larger space" as the reason we no longer provide customers the use of our bathroom.
                Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                  As usual. The housed ruin things for the homeless because of their privilege. But at least, in this case, she had to clean up her own brat's vandalistic mess.
                  Are you still homeless? If you don't mind my asking.

Comment

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
                    Anytime I have a customer whine about the lack of bathrooms at my current workplace I just point at the condiment bar ...
                    You know there's going to be that one customer who decides to whip it out and add their contribution to the condiments currently available...

*don't try the vinegar after..*
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

No, I am renting a tiny room now. I wish I had an apartment to myself, but it's not possible. But it's not the streets anymore, so it is some improvement.
                      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Very glad to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                        X