Our photo prices are too high? Okay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our photo prices are too high? Okay.

I rang up one of our entitled regulars tonight and she asked me if we still had sales on our photos. We have sales every week. So I said we usually have 40%-50% off every week. Now that's not what she meant. She wanted the 12 or 15 cent sales because she can't afford to print her 5000 photos! Now she pulled the "I'm never coming back here!" card by saying she'll have to find somewhere cheaper!

I've had other Karenesque moments with this lady. Just kind of nitpicky stuff. I don't care if people question prices. That's fine. I'll fix it for people. It's just the attitude. She's probably the kind to send in all 5000 photos in at once and complain when they aren't done when she wants them. Honestly, I would cancel the order and tell her we are capable of printing that many in one order. Yeah, I just don't like this woman.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

They should be done in an hour, and I'm not paying more than a penny each for them! That's fifty bucks--FIFTY BUCKS!!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

And of course, once all 5000 have been printed she'll first want to check them all before paying, and then refuse to buy any that don't meet her standards or no longer "spark joy" - she doesn't need all 5000, she just wants to see it done.
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Print 5000 photos? Sounds like a "pay in advance, no refunds" situation.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Just for funsies, because this witch still lives rent free in my head for now, I checked prices on our website. Currently there is a 50% off deal going on and online price per print is 28 cents which would bring them down to 14 cents. As far as I can recall, I don't know if she's ever actually printed photos. I know our regulars and she's not one. Probably why she has 5000 photos. I'm going to work later today so there will probably something else that will piss me off to forget out this.
          I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Working...
          X