No announcement yet.

Estranged Spouses and their House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typically, the title company will write out the checks. I’m sure they’ll make out separate checks to George and Jo. Especially knowing that they’re separated.

Both of them will have to sign the deed to sell the house.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

The hopefully last post to this story: the sale of the house closed last week and the loan was paid off. If there’s any further drama between these two, I’ll be unlikely to hear about it.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

So it's pretty much over now. That's great!
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
        X