Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're gonna act like you've never been toilet trained, time for a diaper [GROSS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're gonna act like you've never been toilet trained, time for a diaper [GROSS]

Three times in the last two weeks -- THREE -- some asshole has been leaving his shit not only smeared all over the seat in the handicapped stall in my work's men's room, but also on the floor next to the goddamn bowl. For fuck's sake, dude! How do people mess up taking a dump this badly?! If you're having issues this bad, you need to swallow your pride and buy some goddamn adult diapers.

From what I have learned from my aging parents, that is someone who is probably wearing a diaper. They are not that easy to dump when they are full.

However... They should have made SOME attempt to clean it up.

Also, I would venture a high probability that they are using your restrooms so that they don't have to clean up the mess at home. That is why you have seen this mess three times.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

That seems very likely. One of our stores recently put a keypad lock on the customer restrooms, and I think there's an employee nearby to let people in and monitor things.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
      X