This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on the im a loyal customer you owe me thread

the thread i originally made is located here.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=14555

well today he came in again, i was in the office taking care of something and one of the mechanics comes in and says i have a customer waiting, and hes standing there, and says

oh, we're good friends to the mechanic.

i smile at him thinking oh man, not this guy again. but he came up to me and apologized to me right off about how he gave me such a hard time and that the reason he didnt call back was because he knew that he had given me such a hard time and probably not only ruined my day but my week.

he apologized for a while as he did the first time (he had called me if i remember) i told him it was alright that he didnt need to worry about it.

he had come in to buy a battery for one of his coworkers, all in all he was much less sucky as he was last time i saw him.
    "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Wow, a SC learned the error of his ways. If you convert 2 more you get the toaster!
    My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

YES!!!! CS.com is giving away kitchen applicances!!! how many need to be converted for a microwave?? mine doesn't turn anymore

Comment

cool, i had one convert before that so does that mean i have one more to go till i get the toaster.

i really need a new toster eheheh
        "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Quoth habitofbeingright View Post
          YES!!!! CS.com is giving away kitchen applicances!!! how many need to be converted for a microwave?? mine doesn't turn anymore
          You have one that turns???
          I still have my old Amana Radar Range!
          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
            You have one that turns???
            I still have my old Amana Radar Range!
            We used to have a Radar Range. Grandma was convinced Mom was going to give us cancer by microwaving our food.

My microwave is newer than the Radar Range, but it has no turntable. I like it that way, since I can nuke meatloaf in my big dish, and it will still fit.
            That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Working...
            X