This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't touch me.

For some odd reason we had field trips come to the theater. About four of them if I'm not mistaken. The last group was a group of highschool kids and they had the few ushers there (me and 2 others) directing them which theater to go to so they wouldn't wander into the wrong one.

So I'm standing by theater 12 watching people go by when this one girl (bout, 15-16) heads my way towards the theater and raises her hand.

Now, I know she wants me to give her a high five but if you've read my previous thread about things not to do to me at work, you'll understand where this story goes.

I just stand there and look at her, leaving her hanging.

H: teen girl
    Me

H: What? Are you not allowed to give high fives?
    Me: No, I just don't like people touching me

Then she gets this whole "I'm offended" look and walks into her theater.

Like i could give a shit. I'm not here to humor people. If i wanted to be touched i would ask for it.

Then i was taking tickets later and this old dude walks up to me. we have these comment cards that the patrons can fill out to tell how there experience was. Well, this guy thought the pencils were too dull

WTF?

Who the hell complains about something like that. So while he's talking to me, he gentley grabs me by the arm to make sure i pay attention to him

I gentley, but noticably, pull my arm away and then send the guy to talk to a manager.

Dude, Can i not have some personal space?
    Screw normal. You know why? 'Cause if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader.

Christopher Titus.

What did she want to high-five you for?

Comment

don't touch me.

I have no idea.

She just walked up to me expecting a high five. Who does that to a random person?
      Screw normal. You know why? 'Cause if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader.

Christopher Titus.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
        I bet she was trying to show off her underarm deoderant.

Rapscallion

Comment

Damn, if all the guy can complain about is how dull the pencils are, he is truly living a charmed life.
          I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            I bet she was trying to show off her underarm deoderant.

Rapscallion
            Raps, don't you know that stupid teenagers don't wear deodorant?
            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth solidmetalgear19 View Post
              For some odd reason we had field trips come to the theater.
              I remember that from elementary school up through 8th grade, we'd have a movie/roller skating field trip. Usually around Thanksgiving/Christmas and at Easter break time.

Could that be the case here?

Just remembered...For some reason the advanced Spanish classes in HS went to see Evita.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                Raps, don't you know that stupid teenagers don't wear deodorant?
                I do now. Not sure I had to know, but I do.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                  Perhaps she's a member of the High-Fives Are Cool group on MySpace?
                  Or maybe a member of that dreaded High-Five B**chz street gang.
                  Customers: from 0 to stupid in 2.5 sentences.

Comment

Working...
                  X