This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunks

This is from way back when but I would like to share a funny drunk story.

I worked at a restaurant as a cook for a couple of years, back when I was 18-19. This particular place was open until 2am with a breakfast bar that ran from 11pm - 2am. You may already know the place.

Well one night drunk guy comes in at midnight(ish) and orders up the breakfast bar to the best of his ability and proceeds to remove the entire half lexon (the deep rectangle shaped pans) containing white gravy from the bar. He then headed back to his table, and began consuming the gravy. With a spoon.

It took a while for this to sink in and the entire kitchen staff was laughing our butts off at this guy.

We left him alone to sober up a bit since he wasn't violent or anything, but then he fell asleep. I'm not sure the exact conversation our manager had with him but he was evicted from his temporary hotel. Our manager had suggested calling a cab for him or even allowing him to sleep it off in our parking lot but he would have none of it. After urinating on our building he drove off, so of course we called the police on him for driving drunk.

I never heard what happened to the guy.

Oh, dearie me.... I don't even know what to say.

I think he got the wrong definition for "Gravy train."
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

...wow. Just....wow. That whole gravy thing kind of makes me sick to my stomach.
      Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Working...
      X