This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real ticket - loosely translated.

So, you may have seen me on some occasions posting, now it is time for the real deal. Problem is, my working language is German, so don't expect 100% accuracy.

This is a ticket I received today. I work for [insert obvious big MMO here] and will pst it in German and will TRY to translate it into English. I'm not sure if this is possible, because my brain freezes everytime I read this thing.

German:
    "wegen schnuff hab ich kb mer auf wow esseiden du redest mit schnuff schreib den brif an palano schnuff sagt ok muss nur umskilen für 5gold und das hab ich auch gemacht und er zieht mich nicht rede mit schnuff und wen nicht dan kein bock mer auf wow

(SCHREIB DEN BRIF AN PALANP)"

English:
    "cause of schnuff I nowanna mor wow only you talk with scnuff writ the leter to palano schnuff says ok have to respec for 5gold and that have I done and he dont run me talk with schnuff if not I not want to wow

(WRITE THE LETR TO PALAMP)"

My active braincells end here.

I'm not sure if this is as strange in English as it is in German, but I hope I could translate it well enough

I posted this to my SUP and he responded with a "WTF?" and a "Give him a German Support only."
    Last edited by Calud; 01-04-2008, 10:21 PM.
    http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
    Melody Gardot

Quoth Panigg View Post

English:
    "cause of schnuff I nowanna mor wow only you talk with scnuff writ the leter to palano schnuff says ok have to respec for 5gold and that have I done and he dont run me talk with schnuff if not I not want to wow

(WRITE THE LETR TO PALAMP)"
    Whoa.... that makes my brain hurt....

Near as I can figure, the guy is complaining that someone called schnuff told him he needs to respec, which would cost him 5 gold, but he doesn't want to respec. So instead of simply ignoring the guy, he's going to quit playing WoW....
    Last edited by Broomjockey; 01-05-2008, 05:34 PM. Reason: edit quotes
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

uhhhh....what?
      Check out my cosplay social group!
      http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
        Whoa.... that makes my brain hurt....

Near as I can figure, the guy is complaining that someone called schnuff told him he needs to respec, which would cost him 5 gold, but he doesn't want to respec. So instead of simply ignoring the guy, he's going to quit playing WoW....
        To be honest, I have no idea what it is that he wants from me.
        Melody Gardot

Comment

Quoth Panigg View Post
          This is a ticket I received today. I work for [insert obvious big MMO here]
          Wait wait wait... if you're talking Blizz I'm going to have to go fangirl mode.

Comment

Quoth unholypet View Post
            Wait wait wait... if you're talking Blizz I'm going to have to go fangirl mode.
            /fangirl mode [on]
            Last edited by Calud; 01-04-2008, 11:16 PM.
            Melody Gardot

Comment

/fangirl mode, go! *cue massive transformation sequence*

Form of: Dranei Paladin, Level 27!
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Panigg is now my favorite person just because of his job.

Marry me. (Nakajo, 60 Tauren Shaman on Blackwing Lair!)
                "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

Working...
                X