Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure about in teh last 6 months but at the store i worked at before i went to college you were allowed to smoke just outside the breakroom in the stockroom. Least the air intake was across the room from teh break enterance still screwed up my sinus's though

Comment

My employers have the culprits on tape from two different angles. If they come back, their asses are in a sling.
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
        Back on topic, I once got ambushed by some jackass customer who wandered into the back room because he was ringing the bell for the produce person, and no one was answering. It really pissed me off, because I didn't even work that department, and I had just arrived there, and hadn't even clocked in yet.
        That's SC logic on display. I have rung one of those bells once and no one came, tried again, no one came. I went to the nearest register and asked an employee to page someone to help in that dept. Since it wasn't busy and she worked in that dept sometimes she told he co-worker that she was going to help me and be right back. We went back, I explained the situation, she went in back, retrieved the item and brought me up front to ring me out. When I got home I called the store and spoke to the Manager to compliment her on begin so helpful. No sucliness involved.
        Last edited by MadMike; 01-30-2008, 12:58 AM. Reason: No need to quote the entire post

Comment

Working...
        X