This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pervy Customers

Hello! Not working at the minute but i've got lots of stories saved up from my summer jobs. This one was the worst.
    Background: worked in a newsagent and i'd get lots of regulars, most of them old, buying papers every day. Up until this point this man had been like any other customer. I'd say he was atleast 70 and he'd commented on my 'pretty smile' a couple of times but i got that quite a bit (it's cause of the dimples)

SC- creepy old guy
    Me -

Me (making random conversation): It's very hot today
    SC: Oh it's lovely
    Me: just wish there weren't so many midgies. I've been bitten all over.
    SC: I wish i was a midgie. Harw, harw!
    Me: *completely ignoring that comment* Ok thats £3.10
    SC: I SAID 'i wish i was a midgie'
    Me: *fakes smile* that's nice

:shivers: eeewwww!!!

Me: *completely ignoring that comment* Ok thats £3.10
    Me (icy deadpan): And I was charitable enough to allow you to pretend you didn't.

I've said this sort of thing to people. Really shuts them the hell up.

Comment

Ick.

And to customerssuck!
      What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

What's a midgie
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
          What's a midgie
          Same thing as a mosquito or a gnat (I think)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
            What's a midgie
            small biting insect. a minor irritation.

Comment

Quoth scruff View Post
              small biting insect. a minor irritation.
              Great definition of an SC, but what's a midgie?

Comment

Shame you didn't have a can of Off! or something like that to spritz threateningly at that statement.
                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

do this: if thats the case :applies 8 times the recommended amount on every inch of body covered or not: what kind of pickup line is "I wish i was a midge."?

Comment

Not exactly the same, but still weird as hell...

"Mr. Hotfoot, are you married?"
                    "I don't see how that's going to help you solve 25% of 57."
                    "Do you have a girlfriend?"
                    You could at least come up with a lame math-related joke kid, come ON. Originality, I've gotten these questions so many times it's not funny. "Oh, are you done?"
                    "No..."
                    "Well since you're not doing anything related to class, I assume you must be done and you're ready for me to grade these now."

"I'm working now Mr. Hotfoot."
                    I thought you might.

Seriously, could someone explain this to me? Why do kids ask that? Aside from "How long did it take you to grow your hair?", it's the single most asked question in classrooms it seems.

Oh, and the single most hated question?

"Mr. Hotfoot, why do you have a mullet?"

Kid, I spare your life only because you don't know hair, and so I must educate you, even though you're supposed to be learning division. A mullet is short in the front and long in the back. My hair is not short in the front, it is PULLED BACK INTO MY PONYTAIL. I'd tell you to watch MacGuyver or Captain Planet and the Planeteers, except that you weren't even born when the re-runs went off the air.

Grumble grumble...freaking called my glorious mane a MULLET.

Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.

SG-14: Moving forward because everything behind is rigged to blow.

Comment

Quoth lobsterdance View Post
                      "Dunno about a midgie, but you're definitely a louse."
                      Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                      Me (icy deadpan): And I was charitable enough to allow you to pretend you didn't.
                      Brilliant smackdown!
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Hotfoot View Post
                        Seriously, could someone explain this to me? Why do kids ask that? Aside from "How long did it take you to grow your hair?", it's the single most asked question in classrooms it seems.
                        heh, a friend of mine is a teacher. Because of the t-shirts he wears, he gets asked if "My Laundry Shirt" means all his other clothes are dirty and why Japanese people think he's famous.

Comment

SC: I wish I was a midgie hawr hawr
                          Me: I wish I would win the lottery and never have to deal with perverts like you again hawr hawr. Have a nice day

Of course I that last part would've been said silently so I don't get a customer complaint.
                          My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Working...
                          X