X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Blink Blink* wut?

Ok first off, to set the stage.

M and I had just finished a loading for a desk that is contained in 3 boxes. We notice that now there are none left on the sales floor. We then notice that there are two at the end of the aisle ready to be putin its place. We decide to go do this and are seperating the boxes on the pallet so it would be in its proper groups. The customer see's us doing this and starts asking....

Me: Yours truly
    M: Co-worker
    SC:Intelligence is wut?

SC: O you guys have desks here?
    M: Yup *grunts as we lift box one*
    SC: I see, can I buy it now and you guys hold it overnight for me?
    Me: Nope, sorry. *walks with M and places box one into its spot on the floor.
    SC: How come?
    Me: We dont have floor space to put peoples items on hold. *picks up box 2 with M*
    SC: How much is it?
    M: $xxx.xx *pointing to the sign after we place box 2 into its proper spot*
    SC: Ok, Do you have any in stock?
    M&Me: ............*blink blink*......yes
    SC: O, how many?
    Me: *looks at the set on the sales floor, and the one infront of our face*.......2
    SC: Ok!

It wouldnt have been so bad if he had seen the empty spot on the floor then asked about the item being in stock, but he saw us loading the item ONTO THE SALES FLOOR and then asked if it was in stock.......

/sigh
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

I could see if there was only one him thinking it was the display model that can't be sold but with two who knows. I don't know how you managed to not be more of a smart ass but good job.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

More than once in my life have people asked me the price of clearly labeled items. They will take me to the item, point at it, and ask. I read the tag one inch below it.
      Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

I guess it's always possible that he thought you might have more in the warehouse of whatever.
        ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

Working...
        X