This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Orgy People Strike Again!!

Ok so my co-worker posted on here about the orgy people awhile back. Just a brief rehash to refresh your memory - they are a middle aged couple. The lady is VERY demanding and her husband is a whipped pansy. I know they are married because she calls him her husband but then there is a 3rd guy who comes in with them as well and she in the past has acted very flirty with him, sitting next to him in the booth, holding hands etc. IN FRONT OF THE HUSBAND! Thus, we call them the orgy people. They also have a poodle which they bring into the restaurant because they claim it is a service dog.

Now onto their latest visit.
    So they come in and there is another guy sitting eating in another booth. I think he thought he knew them so he asked them something to the effect of "hey, where do u live?". The orgy lady goes SPASTIC on him! Screaming and yelling "DONT ASK ME PERSONAL QUESTIONS! THATS RUDE!!!! THATS RUDE! YOUR RUDE!!". Me and the guy just stare in shock at her tantrum. I mean ok u dont want to tell him where u live but OMG do u need to scream like that!?! Then she orders and I make her food EXACTLY how she wants it so as not to endure her wrath. After they are done eating the lady goes over to the other side of the building which is a gas station. She picks up an auto trader magazine and then proceeds to persuade my friend working over there to let her take it home with her without paying for it. My friend says No you have to pay. The orgy lady says "But I dont know if *whatshisnameotherdudeshesfucking* has this issue yet. If he doesnt then I'll pay for it next time". My friend says she cant let her take merchandise without paying for it. Then the orgy lady gives her a guilt trip and finally pays for the damn thing.
    Then she goes outside and just when I think they are gone I see her out by her car holding the poodle. Another couple had just come in and they had a dog out in their car. The orgy lady put the poodle right up to the window of these other customers car and the dog inside was going spastic barking and knawing at the window. The orgy lady was laughing and the customers in the store saw it and were getting pissed. They then go outside and a fight ensues. I didnt get to hear what was said though.

So a simple 30 min. fast food visit for the orgies resulted in 2 fights with 2 different customers and her trying to steal merchandise without paying.

the saga continues...

Why did you not kick her out after screaming at another customer?

Comment

Hopefully it was only a verbal fight, but as long as it was a customer getting into a wordy brawl with her nothing can be done because innocent customers are untouchable... assholes can be shaken to their core when needed.

As for the husband, he probably enjoys it. And if he doesn't, his life must suck.
      Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

I can tell you that the poodle is not a service dog. For one thing they usually wear those little coats that says they are. I don't know if they have to wear it all the time or not but you could check on that.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

When I worked at a major universal theme park, we were told that as long as they declared it a "service animal", not matter what type of animal it was, we were not allowed to question it. I've seen people bring poodles, cats, a coworker even said he saw some kind of lizard one time.

Comment

Unless they're wearing a jacket, they're not a service dog. If they're out in public, and they're "being used as a service dog", they have to wear that coat.
            Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
            X