This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ass people

Ever see that episode of South Park with the people who have buttocks where their heads should be?

I just did. I just about piss my pants laughing every time I see that episode. The butt people are named Thompson and are from Wisconsin and are in South Park looking for their missing son Tommy.

*pause to allow CSers from Wisconsin to finish -ing...*

I mention this because I deal with a great many people who seem to have asses where their heads should be. However they don't entertain me by making farting sounds when they laugh.

Such as today. As I've mentioned before, this in inventory week at my store and we're not allowed to pull things out of the backroom because all the items in the backroom have been counted and if we take anything we have to adjust counts and make new reports. It was also quite busy today but we had our normal skeleton crew who had to help prep the salesfloor for inventory in addition to their normal duties.

While I was working in apparel, the call box in Sporting Goods on the opposite end of the floor went off about 5 times. I got sick of listening to it go off and toddled my happy ass over there.

Me: Sorry about the wait, how can I help you?
    Customer: Hrrrmmmmpphhhh! It's about time somebody came over here! Got any more of these? (referring to a folding quad chair that's on sale. It turns out we have a metric fuckton of them in the backroom so I can't just tell her no)
    Me: Yes, I can get some more of those. But since it's inventory I may be a little while because I will need to adjust the backroom count.
    Customer: Make it snappy!

I got to the backroom, got the chairs out of backstock, adjusted the count and made a new report. This took a little while because my scanner kept freezing up, but I had to do it.

Me: Here you go. Anything else I can help you with today?
    Customer: No! I don't know why I bother coming here anymore; there's never anybody to help me and everybody is always unhelpful. (stomps off)
    Me:

Sigh. I asked for a hassle-free inventory. Obviously I asked way too much.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    everybody is always unhelpful. (stomps off)
    Yeah, 'cause it's not like he got you the chair you wanted or anything.
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

He actually said "Make it snappy"? I love self-important people. I really, truly do. They are endlessly entertaining, and don't even realize it. My ex is self-important like that, and I hang around him sometimes for comic relief. Often I can't refrain from bursting into laughter during his monologues, but he just gives me a confused look and keeps on.

And I quite possibly laughed harder at the end of that South Park episode than I have at anything in my life. It was really mean, but I didn't see that coming at all and it totally threw me

Comment

From now on, I'm going to imagine every numtard at work as if they had an ass for a head. Cuz they do, it's just figurative.....

I wonder who Matt and Trey met from WI that gave them the impression we're all assheads.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
        X