This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    pagen we are twins im danish and norwegian viking, welsh, scottish and irish!!!
    I'm Scottish ( Mom's side ), Irish ( Dad's side ), little French and Cherokee, which is where I'm told I get my eyes from. Figure that combination out.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      See that? I’ve actually perfected giving people The Look™ over a phone line.

Do you give lessons? I'd love to learn how to do that with my crop of idiots...

Comment

Basically I need homicide or laughter after work. Either one will do. Bonus points if I can work both into the same activity.
        :-/ I hope you are talking about PvP and/or Cod4. That comment applied to RL is..... not good.

Comment

Quoth Kali View Post
          :-/ I hope you are talking about PvP and/or Cod4. That comment applied to RL is..... not good.
          I am. For now anyway. =p

Comment

I'm Scottish ( Mom's side ), Irish ( Dad's side ), little French and Cherokee, which is where I'm told I get my eyes from. Figure that combination out.
            well viking led to my round shape, the scottish to my shortness, the irish to my har and since i am also Cherokee and Navajhoe i have Navajhoe eyes (narrow slightly almond but with a slight up turn at the ends and more eyelids) and my cheeks are cherokee (big and pinchable from high cheek bones)
            and i know mine
            my father side of the fmaily where tall me who liked short women who where rounder n the hips
            and irish women
            my mother family imagerated from scotland and welsh to get to germany and eventually get to america being on the may flower and all that too
            my great great great grand mother had or adopted and half cherokee boy who is my fathers great great grand father
            my mothers famly all but founded the city i live in and one of them married a navajhoe back int early settelment
            actually that side also migrated down to mexico where they lived until arizona came a state then they came back
            Last edited by Sliceanddice; 06-17-2008, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Quoth Sorianna View Post
              I wasn't so much surprised that you went to the polls dressed as a jester as I was that you went to the polls dressed as a jester.
              Well, where ELSE was I going to go to vote?!?!?!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                Well, where ELSE was I going to go to vote?!?!?!
                Idol. Or Big Brother.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                  Idol. Or Big Brother.
                  I'm sorry. I should have said "where ELSE am I going to vote intelligently about something I have some vague concern for?"

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    I'm sorry. I should have said "where ELSE am I going to vote intelligently about something I have some vague concern for?"
                    Good question! In Australia local council voting is postal, so we can vote in our own homes. For state and federal, though, we have to go to a polling place.

Comment

Well, I certainly COULD'VE mailed in my ballot. We can do that with early voting. But where's the fun in sitting at my house in my jester's outfit filling out the ballot, when I can make an absolute public spectacle of myself by prancing into the polling place? In tights?

Still A Customer."

Comment

he didn’t reek like a basket of dollar store potpourri
                        I can't stand the candle isle for that very reason, which sucks, cause I like the candle smells, just need to get rid of those things.... -_-
                        I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
                        In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

A beer cooler and a hat? Isn’t that the Coat of Arms for Nunavut?
                          You forgot about pink camo.

If you spend 24 hours in a real ghetto you'd end up in a back alley somewhere on your knees in a blue sequin dress answering to the name of "Pixiesticks" and wondering if you will ever, ever, EVER be able to get this taste out of your mouth.
                          Oh, neither words nor smilies can express the laughter I am...well, laughing.

Quoth Jester View Post
                          Why do you need an excuse? Seriously, I once voted on Election Day in a court jester's outfit!
                          I remember when that was your avatar!! Your title that went with it was something like "Yes, I DID vote like this" or some such.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                            pagen we are twins im danish and norwegian viking, welsh, scottish and irish!!!
                            I don't know whom that should frighten more....you or me!

Down here, it's not that unusual to find Native Americans with a Scot or two in their ancestry. Lots of Scots seemed to have settled here....including the family of one of the big car dealers!

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                            You forgot about pink camo.
                            Oh, jeez, when I was on a break from the pharmacy in Wally World tonight, I took a detour through the backpacks, purses, etc., and guess what I saw? Go ahead, guess!

I saw pink camo messenger bags! Run for the hills! They're invading down here!
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                              I don't know whom that should frighten more....you or me!
                              well i have yet to kill someone, im no longer hate my body (except for my left wrist which m hope 3 days and R&R help because other wise i will have file another workmans comp clam for it and get it x-rayed and all that funstuff again) and im insanely perky on a daily basis... so the balls in your court

Comment

I did the opposite. I was born on Prince Edward Island and we eventually fled to the west coast to get away from the mold and the weirdness. ;p
                                Well, yeah, I can see that. PE can't be much of a picnic, what with the insane tourists, the lack of actual scenery, and the obsession with potatoes. But to trade it for Vancouver? Dude, what were you smoking? And where can I get some?
                                What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                                X