Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citation 1: Parking in unauthorized zone...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citation 1: Parking in unauthorized zone...

Well, my summer job here on campus is so much easier than my job during the year working at Pandini's. I work at our what is our college's headquarters, essentially. We get paid through the maintenance department, but we usually just fart around in Shaw Hall, where you will find the admissions office, the campus police, and other employees who fill their time with useless things. On nice days we go outside and paint the lines on the roads around campus. Not hard, plus you get a tan!
    On rainy days, we work inside. Today, I guess we just kind of decided that since it was maybe kinda going to rain, we should just stay inside. So we did.
    This particular incident didn't happen today, but last month sometime. The campus police routinely go around campus writing tickets and being college police. They're a great bunch of guys, really.
    Anyway, the campus is very clearly marked. Employees have their own lots, visitors have their own, and so do students. This is the rule of the land. You must attain a parking pass that resembles your purpose on campus. This also dictates where you may and may not park.
    During the year, I always see students driving into the employee lot by the library. They probably will get ticketed, but no one ever seems to learn. Oh, the employees pitch fits. They're kind of like customers so I don't feel too bad complaining here.

1. Damn employees! They think that just because they work here that they should get all the privileges! They park where they please, bitch when there's no parking for them, and when we are slaving away for 8 hours in the sun doing a job, they bitch because our lines aren't straight! Get out there and do them yourselves, then! It's not as easy as it looks when you're out there in the blazing sun with a 5 foot long pole and a 4 inch roller trying to make a straight line on a poorly paved road! Shut yo mouth.

2. Dear students, if you park in an employee space, or a visitor space, or a handicap space without a permit, EXPECT to be ticketed. Don't be an idiot and blame the police for being assholes. Don't stomp into the student affairs office and proclaim that you think tickets are stupid and that you are 'not paying'.
    That's fine. Don't pay. Our dear secretary Dreama will just put a hold on your account so you can't add classes or buy meals once school starts. Oh well. We don't mind. Karma is a bitch.

Yes, you remember that, employees and thankless students. Karma is a bee-yatch.

Nice! Sounds like suckage from both sides: the employees and the students and you get caught in the middle.

You deserve a cookie!!! (hands out a cookie)
    You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

Mu School is like that. The police will generally not ticket you if you are parked in a lot near a dorm for a few minutes to bring stuff in, espicaly at night.

Now during move in/move out the police could have field day if the wanted to. The places I have seen people park amazes me at these time, not that I have never did that my self.

Comment

Best College Prank Ever!

This is the best college prank I've ever heard about.

So, a student has an overnight job, and a dorm room. Completes night shift, parks in the lot, and goes to bed. Gets woken up a couple hours later. Seems one of the administrative staff found his car in her space, and she would not park anywhere else. She made him get out and move his vehicle.

So, he wanted revenge. Now, I can't remember the name of the two machines he rented, so I'll just describe them for you.

The first was one to recoat the blacktop to that nice shiny blacktop color. The second was a line painter.

He recoated the entire parking lot that the admin parked in. And then repainted the lines. And did it all over night.

But he didn't repaint the lines precisely. He gave all the other parking spaces an extra six inches.

Which made her parking space disappear. Campus police had a hard time figuring out how her parking space was kidnapped

Comment

Wow. That's awesome ! Vanished parking space. I like it.
          "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
          X