X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DesignFox View Post
    So what is it really?
    You might know Timbits better as "doughnut holes". The little round balls of doughnut batter cooked? Only these are special. There's an extra ingredient that's completely inert until the third day. On the dawning of the 3rd day after cooking, any light instantaneously turns to a substance capable of denting steel just being thrown. I actually put a *hole in a wall* throwing one.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

They originated at the ubiquitous Tim Hortons.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I get it now!

I don't think the little munchkins from Dunkin' Donuts get that rock solid....
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
          Yeah, that would be Nelly, and not really a "local" rapper anymore. Although, I do have to admit that I like "Country Grammer".
          I'll admit that was a good song...my baby sis (dunno if she still does) LOVES him!!! She got all of his CD's.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            There's an extra ingredient that's completely inert until the third day.
            That's the delicious. It's made of magic. But it only lasts 3 days. Then it turns back into...er....lead.

Never been down to Terminal avenue, couldn't tell you. I will say this for Vancouver though. Despite the twits and crazies that occasionally trigger random encounters, I don't feel the slightest apprehension about being out on the street at 3am running to 7/11 from the office on a munchie run in downtown Vancouver.

Might be a crazy around looking for change but thats really all thats around.

Now Surrey, I don't like being in Surrey even in broad daylight. =p

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
              Thanks everyone. I get it now!

I don't think the little munchkins from Dunkin' Donuts get that rock solid....
              I don't know....never had 'em last that long to find out. >.>
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Nah, i just looked it up on wikipedia.

"Taurine is named after the Latin taurus, which means bull or ox, as it was first isolated from ox bile in 1827 by German scientists Friedrich Tiedemann and Leopold Gmelin."
                Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                  Now Surrey, I don't like being in Surrey even in broad daylight. =p
                  I spend my early childhood in North Delta. We had a joke (well, us kids did because kids don't really have a sophisticated sense of humor)- Where do Surrey girls go when they get up in the morning? - - - - - - - - - - - Home.
                  What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
                    Nah, i just looked it up on wikipedia.

"Taurine is named after the Latin taurus, which means bull or ox, as it was first isolated from ox bile in 1827 by German scientists Friedrich Tiedemann and Leopold Gmelin."
                    Please read further and note that they discuss the manufacture of synthetic taurine and its uses.

~One to grow on!
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Last year there was an energy drink called Mother which was subject to a voluntary product recall (because there was "an unspecified health risk").

It's about to be re-released! The cans we have at work are labelled "NEW FORMULA! Tastes nothing like the old one!".

As you've probably guessed by now, the "unspecified health risk" was that it tasted so bad you'd rather cut your tongue out than finish one can.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                        As you've probably guessed by now, the "unspecified health risk" was that it tasted so bad you'd rather cut your tongue out than finish one can.
                        Actually, I feel that way about most energy drinks. Almost all of them taste like burnt wheat to me. The only one I could ever stand was MDX, which was like a Mountain Dew with way too much syrup in the mix. I stick to regular soda now. Cheaper and tastier.
                        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Most energy drinks I've tasted taste like jelly beans (Haribo's Dragibus, to be specific) dissolved in soda water to me. It's not what I could call "good", but it's not bad either... Anyway, it's still better than most coffees I can get for the same price.
                          "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

No, they don't. But every enrgy drink I've tasted taste like one particular kind of Haribo candy dissolved in soda water. Which is rather strange.

Was I that unclear ?
                            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
                              No, they don't. But every enrgy drink I've tasted taste like one particular kind of Haribo candy dissolved in soda water. Which is rather strange.

Was I that unclear ?
                              I LOVE Haribo's candies! The coke bottle gummies are awesome! Every time my relatives from Holland (the Netherlands) give me some they never last, especially since SO really loves them.
                              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                                I spend my early childhood in North Delta. We had a joke (well, us kids did because kids don't really have a sophisticated sense of humor)- Where do Surrey girls go when they get up in the morning? - - - - - - - - - - - Home.
                                We had a slew of similar jokes over here.

"How do *insert stereotype*s turn the light off before sex? They close the car door."

These days, I'm more or less inclined to accept chavs and chavettes as perfectly fair targets.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                                X