I'll have to use that one at work.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Re: The Skeevy Creep.

I have no explanation for why management at the theater dragged their heels for so long about banning the Skeevy Creep from the place. I agree, he should have been banned when he started to sexually harass theater-goers, but I was just a peon, and I had no say in such matters.

Ever since my own experiences working at a movie theater, and cleaning up some of the godawful messes that were left in the theaters, I make sure to be nice to the people who work there. There are times, though, when I wish these places would do something smart, like set up a SINGLE line for the concession stand -- not one register, but one line that feeds ALL the registers, so you don't hop into what seems like a short line, until the person in front of you orders eight large popcorns, three boxes of nachos, two jumbo sodas, and then proceeds to order food for the rest of his five friends. And there's you, just wanting to buy a bottle of overpriced water (because you have no means of sneaking an empty bottle in to refill at the water fountain).

I may be nice to theater employees now, but that doesn't mean I necessarily want to pay for the overpriced food and drink.

TL;DR - I try to be nice to theater employees, but I still sneak food into the theater.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
      X