This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm all for equal opportunity...

...but I draw the line at letting blind people drive.

But first some backstory...

The wash-it-yourself bays on our car wash have hoses, and sometimes truck drivers get grease all over the hoses. Sometimes they clean it up for the next person but often they don't. Most people (by that I mean 100% minus the douchebag I'm about to talk about) who pull into the carwash after said messy truck drivers see the grease all over the hose, and either clean it themselves before they use it or come into the shop and let us know about it so we can clean it.

This idiot we had to deal with today didn't do that... instead he attempted to wash his car with the grease still all over the hoses. So he got grease all over his car. Black grease on a white car. Not a good look.

So it was yelling and screaming and demanding free crap time! I let the manager sort it out. The SC ended up getting some degreaser and a bunch of car wash tokens for free so he could re-clean the car.

When asked why didn't he tell us about the grease before he washed the car, he said he didn't see it. He didn't see black grease literally dripping off a bright blue hose. When did they start giving blind people drivers' licenses?
Working...
X