Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, you have a cougar: that's the way to pick up the ladies.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StormCMage
    replied
    Quoth Seraph View Post
    I've heard of people raising them before as well. Heck, one of my friends raised a white wolf pup. I loved playing with him when he got all huge and wolfy. I miss him...was some of the more epic things from my childhood....

Confound it I rambled too. Sorry. Carry on!
    yeah, my mom had to get rid of smoke cause it would have eaten her baby brother

at the time, she figured it would be worth it

Leave a comment:

• Cyphr
    replied
    the silence bit should be where you say "cougars are endangered can i get your phoen number so i can report you to department of the interior for caging and endangered species without license to do so?"

Leave a comment:

• Pagan
    replied
    Quoth Peppergirl View Post
    And I know I'm showing my age here, but it almost sounds like "Larry, Darryl and Darryl" went out to breakfast.
    Yes, but they were harmless....wasn't it a lovely dream?

Oh, and neither of the Darryls spoke.

Leave a comment:

• Seraph
    replied
    Quoth StormCMage View Post
    they might have been lying, but well my mother actually raised a cougar cub when she was a kid. So the idea of having one isn't that far fetched to me, oh and I have a few eye witnesses, mainly my uncles and aunt, on that

sorry for the slight ot ramble but it just reminded me of that
    I've heard of people raising them before as well. Heck, one of my friends raised a white wolf pup. I loved playing with him when he got all huge and wolfy. I miss him...was some of the more epic things from my childhood....

Confound it I rambled too. Sorry. Carry on!

Leave a comment:

• StormCMage
    replied
    they might have been lying, but well my mother actually raised a cougar cub when she was a kid. So the idea of having one isn't that far fetched to me, oh and I have a few eye witnesses, mainly my uncles and aunt, on that

sorry for the slight ot ramble but it just reminded me of that

Leave a comment:

• AdminAssistant
    replied
    Quoth jerkface11 View Post
    Hunting this time of the year?
    The OP didn't specify a location.

Leave a comment:

• wanderingjoe72
    replied
    Funny, I was thinking about the car. Then the older woman thing.

Leave a comment:

• depechemodefan
    replied
    I thougth this would be about a diff. type of cougar. The older lady that goes for younger (not jailbait) men. So oddly enought this story wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Leave a comment:

• jerkface11
    replied
    Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
    If they were hunting, then it's perfectly reasonable for them to be dressed in camo.
    Hunting this time of the year?

Leave a comment:

• AdminAssistant
    replied
    Quoth cloudiko View Post
    All three of them were dressed in camo too...pity it wasn't pink.
    If they were hunting, then it's perfectly reasonable for them to be dressed in camo.

Leave a comment:

• 42_42_42
    replied
    Sounds to me like they were playing a game of "how quickly can we freak out the waitress?"

Leave a comment:

• Music Mo-Gal
    replied
    You know, the cougar part would kind of intrigue me. But the part where he talks about all the animals he is going to shoot? Total turn-off.

Leave a comment:

• Interior Desecrator
    replied
    Is it just me, or could anyone else hear "Dueling Banjos" in the background while reading the OP? At least they didn't tell you that you had a "purdy mouth."

Leave a comment:

• walking with scissors
    replied
    Aww, come on. Put on yer pink camo and go grab yourself a man!

Leave a comment:

• jerkface11
    replied
    Neither one spoke till the last episode.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X