X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought this somewhere give me money

SC -sucky customer
    me-me

SC comes into store carrying 12 pack beer throws it across the counter declares
    "I do not want this beer"

ME "you need to take it to where you bought it to return it "
    SC "I bought it here, today"
    ME " no I have been here all day you did not buy it from me"
    SC "well my husband bought it"
    me "I am sorry but I cannot accept it as a return"
    SC why not?
    me "you did not buy it here"
    Sc "why does that matter?
    me"it just does"
    SC "its all the same beer anyway ,why does it mater that I did not buy it here? give me my money"
    me"no ,take it back to where you bought it and ask them to return your money"

SC leaves in huff with her beer , I do not get why she was returning beer? she appeared to be a druggie maybe she needed the cash for some other form of intoxication?

its my policy that as soon as a customer has lied to me to not give an inch no matter what,also our beer is pretty high priced you could make a few bucks buying beer at walmart then "returning "it to our store

I really don't see why anyone would want to return beer. I mean, usually you buy it with a purpose. If you realize you don't want it, there's undoubtely some college kids around that'll buy it.

Some people are seriously weird.
    P.E.B.C.A.K. - Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard.

Comment

I do believe returning perfectly good beer is a felony in Wisconsin.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

If it's not, we can make it a felony.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          Depends on what you call perfectly good beer. If you can't eat it with a fork and knife, it ain't all that great.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

How much was the beer to begin with? And I prefer a Guinness or a Sam Adams.
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

Quoth looney_librarian View Post
              How much was the beer to begin with? And I prefer a Guinness or a Sam Adams.
              Gimme a Guinness, Harp, or any of the local dark-stout microbrews.
              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Perhaps it was stolen.

A big scam round these parts is druggies stealing high value goods like bottles of spirits from supermarkets and then taking them to other stores to try and get a refund to get the cash.
                Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

Quoth Boggles View Post
                  Perhaps it was stolen.

A big scam round these parts is druggies stealing high value goods like bottles of spirits from supermarkets and then taking them to other stores to try and get a refund to get the cash.

hmmm i guess it could have been,I have worked in this store 6 years and no one (on my shift anyways) had ever tried to return beer before ,it just seemed odd ,you just never know what scam people are trying to pull
                  working at this store has made me lose all faith I have ever had in humanity

Comment

Help me in boycotting Anheuser-Busch since they are sellouts.
                    Drop your beer off at my house & I will dispose of it,

We'll teach those bastards.
                    If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
                    --Woodrow Willson

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                      Gimme a Guinness, Harp, or any of the local dark-stout microbrews.
                      Don't forget Smithwicks.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        There's no way that's illegal in Wisconsin. They never ban anything until someone has actually tried to do it.

Comment

You don't buy beer you just rent it.
                          GFY

Comment

Quoth MiloMorai View Post
                            You don't buy beer you just rent it.
                            Ah, so I've been doing the deposit thing on the bottles wrong! I need to return the rented beer IN the bottles once I'm done with it?

Whew, I guess none of the places I've done my returns to have checked too closely, because they've all given me my deposit back even though the bottles are empty. I'll have to start doing it right in the future!
                            Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
                              There's no way that's illegal in Wisconsin. They never ban anything until someone has actually tried to do it.
                              Got me there.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X