Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you hitting on me or just trying to be an arsehole.. I cant tell!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth otakuneko View Post
    And I'm sure the military uses it's own private "internet" now that the original one's become so... crowded.
    if a company/government/whatever has their own "internet" that only they, and their employees can access it is called an intranet, not internet

Comment

Internet2 counts as an internet :P
      I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

LOL Lex.....it's funny the whole Americans dig our accents......though I have a thing for hte American accent so it works for me!!

Well at least the woman was cutish....and yes she did make you laugh!
        BTW I personally don't think your voice is wank material.....its not awful but not particularly hot and steamy like a late night informercial!! Esp. at work........

Though maybe you sounded like you were panting, due to the fact your were trying NOT to kill your computer.....perhaps frustration turns people on? I guess we'll never know....though if he does call back please ask him ....please?
        every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... for every person I can stand being around there is and eqaul and opposite idiot....... -_- damn stupid people

Comment

So I read this post the other day... and then... my ex from, like, a decade ago called me out of the blue. And he had that laugh! Oh Gawd! And I kept thinking of your post every time he did that laugh. And he was doing the skeevy talking like in your post.
          Interesting Fodder: http://interestingfodder.typepad.com

Comment

Quoth Wicked_Lexi View Post
            So yes... I apparently also OWN the internets!!!! Bwahahahahaahaahaha
            Well, not all the internets, but surely some of it/them/whatever.

I know I can never get enough internets.
            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
            X