This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth South Texan View Post

Sometimes it can be fun confounding and confusing ignorant customers all under the guise of being "helpful" and giving "good customer service".
    only sometimes?

Comment

I think you may have gotten a crank call...

Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

"No, ma'am, the Blue Book is yellow."

Tres Magritte!
        "What did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation Instant Bitch?"
        -Eric Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Quoth BaristaTrav View Post
          might have been this one..
          Ceci n'est pas un livre bleu?
          Last edited by Ree; 08-24-2008, 06:41 AM. Reason: Editing link out of quote. It was already posted

Comment

Quoth Skrae View Post
            I think you may have gotten a crank call...
            We get alot of weirdo calls; strangely enough, most aren't crank calls.
            Last edited by Ree; 08-24-2008, 06:40 AM. Reason: Removing image from quote - we already saw it

Comment

There's also the Big Book which is also known as the blue book - for Alcoholics Anonymous. The pages are white.

The Basic Text is also blue - that's the book for Narcotics Anonymous.

I think Cocaine Anonymous book is also blue - but more of a powder blue. No wait. Sorry - I think it could be green. It should be white though - hardy har har.

Seriously though, this call couldn't have been real! If it were - I weep for humanity.
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

In technological circles there are also Big Coloured Books, which are abbreviated according to colour because they are The Bible of their respective field.

In this case, the Blue Book could be about OpenGL.

Comment

Working...
                X