Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OHMYGODGETTHEHELLAWAYFROMME (among others)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OHMYGODGETTHEHELLAWAYFROMME (among others)

Pederasty, Lane 3

So this really old man came in, made a remark about how red my hair was (I'm a redhead, go me), and....
    RUBBED.
    MY.
    GODDAMN.
    BACK.
    I couldn't kick the shit out of him because he was elderly and I would most likely lose my job (I've already gotten written up for something else).

Where Is Your Mother?

There's this mentally challenged guy who comes in occasionally and talks the staff's ears off while they're trying to work. He's always with his mother, but she's usually in a different part of the store, shopping.
    In a previous incident, he went from Where Are The Tide To Go Pens to How Tall Is Lebron James to I Poked My Cousin's Ass Last Thanksgiving And He Didn't Like It.

Today, he dragged me away from the front end to find the soda crackers. I picked up a box of what he wanted, PUT IT IN HIS HAND, and then he said he had some at home. Then he got on What Does A Papercut Feel Like.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

My co-worker jumped out and scared me when I walked to the back, and I threw my drink into the air.
    At least he helped me clean it up.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

My short responses in order;
    CREEPY!
    Annoying.
    I know how that feels, minus the helping out.

He rubbed your back?! Seriously? That is just...wrong. I couldn't imagine letting a customer get that close to me. I probably would have hit him. However, I have major boundary issues, that all my employers have been made aware of. Touching Hina is Not Smart.

I hope you feel less icked later.
    Last edited by MadMike; 08-24-2008, 01:55 AM. Reason: No need to quote the entire post, we've already read it.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
      Then he got on What Does A Papercut Feel Like.
      Me: (pulls piece of paper from his pocket) "Well, let us see" (gives guy a paper cut)

Ruh roh, Evil Irv has escaped again.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
        My short responses in order;
        He rubbed your back?! Seriously? That is just...wrong. I couldn't imagine letting a customer get that close to me. I probably would have hit him. However, I have major boundary issues, that all my employers have been made aware of. Touching Hina is Not Smart.
        When I first started working at the craphole that writes my paychecks, my boyfriend at the time did something similar. I was engrossed in surfing the Interwebs and ignoring all the idiots that come in, and I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I told him later he was lucky it was him when I turned around, because someone else may have lost an eye.
        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

I've noticed old people tend to do that a lot. I have no idea why, but it weirds me out every time. There's a few regular customers at the store who like to do that to me. Even my grandfather (the still living one) has a tendency to do that. He's family, but even then it still weirds me out. Moving away doesn't work as they'll just follow you.

Comment

Pederasty, Lane 3

So this really old man came in, made a remark about how red my hair was (I'm a redhead, go me), and....
            RUBBED.
            MY.
            GODDAMN.
            BACK.
            I couldn't kick the shit out of him because he was elderly and I would most likely lose my job (I've already gotten written up for something else).
            where is the .gif of President Bush trying to give the German Chancellor a back rub and her freaking out when you need it
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I've got a guy at karaoke who will come up and talk to me and tap me on the leg whenever he doesn't think I'm paying him enough attention.

I hate being touched by random bar people.
              Let it go... Daisy, let it go... Open up your fist
              This fallen world... Doesn't hold your interest...
              Doesn't hold your soul... Daisy, let it go
              -Switchfoot

Comment

since we're on the creepy topic, a 30something guy told my 17 year old co worker that something she was doing was sexy today. and what she was doing wasn't even any more sexy than anything else in my opinion, and I'm the same age as her.

Comment

my back is now twitching... bleh!

these days i only like a few people touching my back. and if i'm in a very bad mood that list grows even shorter.

i remember being in one of those bad moods and every time someone touched my back i flinched away. i even flinched away from a friend i'd normally tolerate (even in bad moods) cos i didn't know it was him.

luckily in the last workshop most people didn't do it. and if someone i don't hate touches my back... i'm usually polite and wait until they've walked away before i let myself twitch...

Comment

Being that I'm a 6'2", 270 pound fat goofball, I don't get hit on by many people, so I can't really sympathize, but I can offer a nice Clue-by-four for use on Creepy Pederast.

The Mentally Handicapped Guy reminds me of this old Senile Lady that shops at our store. She comes by almost everyday, accompanied by her son, who tries to keep her from bothering the employees too much. But she will claim all sorts of things, all the while smiling, like "I'm the boss' mistress!" (never mind that the boss at the time was gay), "I'm your grandmother!" (doubt it, as both my grandmothers are dead), etc. She particularly liked to talk to one of our demo ladies so much that she would try to track her down in the store to talk to her.

Poor VB (the demo lady) really couldn't stand Senile Lady. She would be in the Employee's Only break-room, and SL would come in there anyway. She wouldn't listen no matter how many employees told her "You can't come back here," she would insist on coming in to say hello to VB. And SL's son would come back from the restroom or wherever, and apologize profusely while gently but firmly extracting his mother from the room.

One day I had to warn VB that SL was coming. VB was covering food court's break, and was somewhat out of sight back in the food court. I see SL and her son heading toward the door (and I knew she'd been looking for VB), so I looked to VB and said, "Your favorite customer is coming." VB gets this alarmed look and quickly shuffles back to the food court storage, out of sight.

SL: "Hey, where's VB?"
                    J2K: *lying* "I didn't see where she went."
                    SL: "I was looking for her."
                    J2K: "I know. Dunno where she is."
                    SL: "Tell her I was looking for her!"

They leave, and VB comes out of hiding and thanks me.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

My co-worker jumped out and scared me when I walked to the back, and I threw my drink into the air.
                    At least he helped me clean it up.
                    I do stuff like this sometimes at work. I at least make sure the person isn't carrying a soda or anything fragile when I do it. And most of the time it consists of me sneaking up behind someone and then leaning over next to their ear and saying "Boo."

CW: "How the hell do you DO that?!"
                    J2K: "Simple. I am NIIIIIIIIIINJAAAAAAA!"
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                      CW: "How the hell do you DO that?!"
                      J2K: "Simple. I am NIIIIIIIIIINJAAAAAAA!"
                      Yes, but can you do it with jingle bells on your shoes? I can...
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Hyndis View Post
                        I've noticed old people tend to do that a lot. I have no idea why,
                        Because they know they can get away with it?

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                          Yes, but can you do it with jingle bells on your shoes? I can...
                          Since I don't normally wear shoes with jingles on them, I can only speculate.

I'm betting the answer's "yes," though.

Because I'm just that good.

Niiiiinja!
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                          X