This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda funny one

This actually happened a few weeks ago, but it wasn't until reminiscing with one of my roommates (the one not on this site, btw, for my roommate on this site, seriously dude, you need to post more often) about sucky customers we had to deal with, and he thinks that my response is funny enough to make it worth posting.

me- thank you for calling Hotel at the Salt Lake Airport, this is smileyeagle speaking, how may I help you?
    sc- yeah, my flight got cancelled, do you have anything available?
    me- it looks like all I have available is a suite, it would be king nonsmoking, and that would be $139, did you want to reserve that?
    sc- what the hell, how can you charge that much?
    me- it's a special event weekend (Outdoor Retailers Convention), the only reason I have that room available even is because someone cancelled at the last minute... and that is the only room I have... the prices everywhere in Salt Lake will be more expensive now.
    sc- that's ridicules, you are taking advantage of this more than you should (duh), how do you sleep at night?
    me- I don't.
    sc- you should be... what, you admit that you can't sleep at night?
    me- yup, I can't sleep at night, because at night I am here working... if you mean, how do you sleep during the day, I must answer quite well on my temper material mattress, and if you must know I normally sleep on my left side, slightly curled up, normally with my cat sleeping right behind me, is there anything else I can assist with?
    sc- fuck you *click*

funny thing is, about 10 minutes later he called back and asked if I still had that suite available... yup, what did I tell you about everywhere being more expensive, and that was if you were lucky enough to find a place that still had rooms available...
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Hahahah great answer :-D

Comment

Somehow I think I'd be telling him, "sorry, you're too late. Somebody else just took it!"

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
        Somehow I think I'd be telling him, "sorry, you're too late. Somebody else just took it!"
        yeah, but it was worth it to see him walk through the door looking like an ashamed puppy with his tail between his legs
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Aww, how sweet! Kitty gets a warm place to nap! Guy's a tool though. $139 for a suite isn't that much. Especially if there's a convention. Maybe the guy was looking for a hostel and accidentally dropped the "s" while checking listings.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
          X