This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Emrld View Post
    Ok- so how about some tips on how to be a good guest.

Two well mannered adults will be traveling.
    We do understand and use words like Please, Thank You, Excuse me.
    We do follow normal line rules of standing back.

We will be at the same location of a national chain for 6 nights. We will be arriving prior to check in time. I called and specifically asked if they have a safe location to put luggage for those of us that arrive prior to check in to use . . .so that we can enjoy the 3 hours rather than being tied down with suitcases. So we do know when we arrive not to expect our room to be ready . . .if it is yea bonus . .. if not there is an option available to us.
    This is a place that offers a warm breakfast bar and we will be taking advantage of saving some money that way. (vs going out and buying breakfast)

Please let me know what else I should be aware of.
    The whole tipping of house keeping has me a bit confused. So if some information could be provided to me on that. Feel free to PM me on that if you don't want to risk Fratching information.
    I trust the EQ responded effectively to you.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      *blinkblink*

I love you.
      What's even better, the subsequent laughing from the assembled Rocky attendees caught the attention of the District Management, and she came over to shush us, as there were people in The Clone Wars behind us... Oh, yeah, the family of three? Versus the currently gathered ten rocky attendees? You really think it's wise to piss off the larger group who have paid and are waiting idly for our movie to start? Not to mention, we're the ones who attend every week, we're repeat business, and you're getting on our case about laughing too loud?

But anyway, the comment was just such a non-sequitor. It was awesome, and I told her shortly after said chewing out, "Yeah, I don't care one way or the other what gender you clock me as."
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

As always EQ shared her wonderful wisdom speading joy to those whose life she touches. (she gave good advice)

(I think someone put fairy dust in my cheerios this morning)

Comment

Working...
        X