Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, THAT GUY is your Dad? And THATS your mom?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to Go Attorney General Dad! It's so refreshingly wonderful to hear a parent actually teach their child a lesson instead of constantly bailing them out and spoiling them rotten.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
      How much you wanna bet this is not the little darling's first time getting caught?
      Decent chance it was her first time getting caught, but I'll bet anything it wasn't her first time shoplifting.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

This reminds me of a big stink in my home town a few years ago.

This kid, from my high school class, actually - we'll call him Zed - get busted for driving drunk in the wee hours of the morning. He was driving a Indy 500 pace car Camaro, if memory serves - flashy, powerful...a dickhead car. The cops detain him for a while there at the arrest site, call Zed's dad, and wait. And wait. And Zed's dad shows up. And they wait. And wait. And the sun comes up. I guess dawn was the cue for taking the breathalizer test. And wouldn't you know it, Zed wasn't as drunk as they thought he was! That silly arresting officer! So off goes Zed into the sunrise to go home and sleep it off.

Oh, did I mention that Zed's father was the chief of police? Rather important, that bit of information...
        Hmm...more zombies than usual...

Comment

Quoth Stryker One View Post
          The Attorney General married a Public Defender. That must make for some interesting "discussions" at home.
          Interesting? Yes. Contentious? Probably not.

Many, many people in those positions understand that our system is adversarial and that BOTH sides have the right to competent counsel.
          "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth Gruesome View Post
            This reminds me of a big stink in my home town a few years ago.

This kid, from my high school class, actually - we'll call him Zed - get busted for driving drunk in the wee hours of the morning. He was driving a Indy 500 pace car Camaro, if memory serves - flashy, powerful...a dickhead car. The cops detain him for a while there at the arrest site, call Zed's dad, and wait. And wait. And Zed's dad shows up. And they wait. And wait. And the sun comes up. I guess dawn was the cue for taking the breathalizer test. And wouldn't you know it, Zed wasn't as drunk as they thought he was! That silly arresting officer! So off goes Zed into the sunrise to go home and sleep it off.

Oh, did I mention that Zed's father was the chief of police? Rather important, that bit of information...
            Reminds me of a situation at my old high school. Some seniors came in after a half day off due to some state test half drunk and carrying alcohol in Sonic cups. They got caught and were only given about a days detention and still able to be in Cheerleading and Honors Society and go to Senior Prom where one was made like Prom Princess or something.

One's dad was School Board of Education President, one's father a prominent doctor, and the other's dad owned a very large car dealership. Only the car dealership's father did anything outside of school and took away her brand new car for it.

My mom was seriously considering having a case of beer (empty of course) and sitting across the road with a sign that read, "If I give you a case of beer, would you make my daughter Prom Queen?" She decided against it though....
            "There is a sadist inside me. She likes cake." - Krys Wolf, my friend

In a coffee shop in Whitehouse, Texas: "Unsupervised children will be given two shots of espresso and a free puppy."

Comment

Kudos to Dad for not giving the whiny little shit the easy way out. Hope she learned a valuable lesson.
              If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
              --Woodrow Willson

Comment

Working...
              X