X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth cinema guy View Post
    That sounds awesome.
    speaking of awesome, they have a glitch in their website right now that is showing all shows at the Gateway 12 as being free on the ticket price screen (sadly it is showing the correct rate in the ticket order screen... otherwise I'd not be on the computer right now, I'd be on my way to the movies )
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
      There is one anime I've ever seen where I consider the dub equal to if not better than the original Japanese.
      Mmm, Armitage the Third, Poly Matrix! Or, Princess Mononoke, or Kiki's Delivery Service. In fact, most of the Studio Ghibli movies are dubbed fairly well.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I love when people call in asking for credits because they can't order VOD. You only pay for the movies you order, not the ability to order them.

Quoth Juwl View Post
        Princess Mononoke
        Worst dub ever. Billy Bob Thornton does not belong in Japanese anime.

Quoth cinema guy View Post
        And on the very rare occasion we get a foreign film - you'd think the world had ended when a customer went in there and didn't know. Of course trailers for foreign language films usually don't have any dialogue in them, giving the potential movie no indication that the film is not in English.
        I don't understand people who don't research a movie before going to see it. At the very least, I always rottentomatoes before renting/ going tosee.

Comment

Working...
        X