This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which parallel diminsion are you in

OK, so had a guy at the desk today, not really sucky, but seriously made everyone there go

when he came up to the desk he went off on a rant about how every time he stays at the hotel he gets accosted/harassed/attacked/etc in the parking lot. This had all of us confused for 2 reasons, first none of the employees or other guests had ever had problems in the parking lot, second when I looked it up in the computer, this was the guest's first night in the hotel.

Really, are you that desperate for attention that you need to make up stories about our dangerous parking lot.

Oh he also theorized that we were receiving prank calls from people asking for shuttles so the security guy would have to do a shuttle run to the airport leaving the guests vulnerable... somehow I think that was a confession...
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Yeah guy is seriously acting suspicious. If not looney, then criminal.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

hippie, sadly he isn't that much more delusional than our normal guests... our normal guests seem to think that it is impossible to get a drink... apparently the fact that there is a bar RIGHT NEXT DOOR is meaningless, after all, it may be a bar, but this is Utah so obviously they don't serve alcohol

that said, the vast majority of people staying at the hotel are people who have an extended layover (sometimes even voluntary), people going to the airport or coming from, or stopping for a night to rest before returning to their road trip... in which of those scenarios do you really want to get drunk and be hung over the next day anyway

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        ... in which of those scenarios do you really want to get drunk and be hung over the next day anyway
        You do know it's possible to have a drink or two without getting drunk, right?
        I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

Quoth ta2ooed1 View Post
          You do know it's possible to have a drink or two without getting drunk, right?
          yes I do... however, the people who are just having a drink or two don't mind when I tell them that the place next door has the rule that drinks can only be ordered with meals... the people who do mind are the ones that most likely are going to get drunk (and FTR, they define a meal as any food ordered, you could get munchies type food and still qualify as having ordered a meal and be able to get drinks... and honestly, who doesn't like munchies).

Comment

ah yes I see your point, and I quite agree. If on the road and wanting a drink to wind down a meal or munchie is more that likely gonna be in the game plan anyway.
            I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

Working...
            X