X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****HELLO?? I DO WORK HERE!!!****

HHHHOOOKKAAYYYY....

SO. You know those days when you wake up in the mornin and your like i knwo this is gonna be a sucky day??
    I had one of those last week.
    I wake up
    Hair (of the devil remember? lol) is a mess
    no gas in my car
    michael jacksons nose still falling off...
    stuff like that
    so when you go to work... you dont wanna deal with the customers that are stupid...so stupid that you want to call up your 3rd grade teacher and tell them you have a student for their class. yeeeaaaaaa.....

ok so my "wonderfull" SC walks in... and i already know..just by looking at her shoes (which dont match her outfit wat-so-ever) that she is going TO BE PAINS IN MY A$$H0L3ZZZ

ME: hello how are you today??
    **she ignores me and looks at the display phones**
    ME: how are you?
    **ignores me**
    ME: what can i do for you today?
    **continues to ignore me. I get up and walk over to her**
    ME: Hi ma'am what can i help you with?
    **her phone rings and she answers** ((mind you...she hasnt said a word to me yet... )) She continues talking on the phone about how some girl did somthing and she was like "OMG"!! whatever. so i went back to my desk to sit down.
    She is.. NO LIE... not even overexagerating...in my store for about an HOUR talking to whoever. FINALLY she gets off.
    ME: yes ma'am. what can i help you with?
    SC: I DONT NEED YOUR HELP NOW! YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME EARLIER!!!

And uhhhh........ where was your ear when i asked you 4572094 times how i can help you?!?!? uhhhhhh........
    It not your personality....

Its your face.

Quoth cupkake.luver View Post
    SC: I DONT NEED YOUR HELP NOW! YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME EARLIER!!!
    You mean BEFORE your lobotomy?
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      You mean BEFORE your lobotomy?
      That indicates that there was one present in the first place.

SC
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

She should stop hitting the pipe before going shopping.
        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

deadpan: "I did." *walk away*

And that's why I could never work in retail, or if I did, I'd never make it very long. Despite that many of my callers informed me I have the patience of a saint, I'm not sure I would have such in person. A quote from Clerks comes to mind.

"You'd feel much better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."

Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
            She should stop hitting the nose candy before going shopping.
            Corrected for my amusement.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
              deadpan: "I did." *walk away*

And that's why I could never work in retail, or if I did, I'd never make it very long. Despite that many of my callers informed me I have the patience of a saint, I'm not sure I would have such in person. A quote from Clerks comes to mind.

"You'd feel much better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."

It's a lot easier to be patient with the idiots over the phone. You don't have to hide your expressions or gestures to the guy in the cube next to you that you want to hang yourself, and you can put them on hold for a sec while you scream in anguish. Can you tell I get A LOT of stupid phone calls?
              "Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop."
              - Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter

Comment

Quoth Bieshmahaw View Post
                It's a lot easier to be patient with the idiots over the phone. You don't have to hide your expressions or gestures to the guy in the cube next to you that you want to hang yourself, and you can put them on hold for a sec while you scream in anguish. Can you tell I get A LOT of stupid phone calls?
                You also aren't actively trying to restrain yourself from throwing punches. That takes a lot on mental energy.
                Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Working...
                X