Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wherein my boobs are a bone of contention...in Textbook Hell (Lengthy as always!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    *cough* about.com says the most recent average length is just under 6inches, so that is still above average...

... why yes, it is painfully boring at work... especially for working a double, so I'm tired and bored and looking stuff like that up is a pleasant change from doing nothing
    Ah but average breast size is only a B cup so the original version is actually prety accurate.

*Stares down at her E cups* You can't really tell on me cos i am a *big* girl, oh well, maybe if i toned up my stomach a bit...

*wanders away to do some sit-ups*

Comment

Quoth TheComputerError View Post
      If these women are worried about popping out, they should probably look into getting bras that are sized correctly.
      By the sound of it, they're more worried about not popping out.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
        SG1: You know what they say, if you’ve got it, flaunt it! <smirks again>
        No, if you've got it, it fucking hurts! As happy as I am with my boob size (snap lupo!) I hate the lower back pain that comes with it.

Also, praise be to your fingers!
        "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
          I smell scam. You reached a woman who said it was her, yet she didn't place an order. It's a large order, the card is declined, and contact information is out of wack. I suspect a few businesses, for the sake of customer service, might send stuff out anyway and then get burned for the declined card. I wonder if you'll get a response to your email?
          Quoth Soulstealer View Post
          Sounds like identity theft.
          Exactly. However, not a scam on the part of the woman who answered the phone.
          Just because her name matched, doesn't mean she was the one who placed the order.
          Especially since the comments on the order stated that it absolutely had to be sent next day air... then the person on the phone sounded bewildered and knew nothing of an order.
          This is compounded by the fact that the person was in FL and your university store is in TX... it just seems more like identity theft each time I read it.

Not sure what the laws are, but I would at least consider turning the information over to the authorities.
          "It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

Praise be to the Lupo.
            Worship her magic fingers.

And her boobs.
            Even if I do prefer small ones.

Mahoro-chan says, no Paris Hilton-wannabes in the Men's room!
            Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth Golden Phoenix View Post
              maybe if i toned up my stomach a bit...

Okay, call me crazy, but, I much prefer the body to be correctly proportioned. It tweaks me the wrong way to see girls with OMG huge stripper boobs and a stick thin waist... Same with men, only, OMG, stripper pecs... or, OMG, horse-length bulge...

My now ex roommate told me she had double D's, but it didn't look it. I swear she had B, maybe Cs... of course, she was also slightly overweight. And short. (And a bitch, but that's beside the point)
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

T has a Fanboy in me!
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                  Okay, call me crazy, but, I much prefer the body to be correctly proportioned. It tweaks me the wrong way to see girls with OMG huge stripper boobs and a stick thin waist... Same with men, only, OMG, stripper pecs... or, OMG, horse-length bulge...

My now ex roommate told me she had double D's, but it didn't look it. I swear she had B, maybe Cs... of course, she was also slightly overweight. And short. (And a bitch, but that's beside the point)
                  I have to agree, i like my women well proportioned. Can't stnad the stick-insect-with-surgery look that is so poular these days.

Thing with me is i'm grossly overweight, consequently the extra on my midsection tends to make my chest look smaller

Comment

Quoth Panigg View Post
                    Probably more like fanboy
                    :sigh: Fine. I'll pass the fanship over to RW.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglĂłid

Comment

Thing with me is i'm grossly overweight, consequently the extra on my midsection tends to make my chest look smaller
                      Okay, I know that feeling, then. I was worried you were saying you were only slightly overweight and thought you needed to get thinner. *hugs*
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I'm curvy, but I'm also overweight myself. Yes, I've got a big chest, but my hips and thighs and butt are far curvier. In fact, I'm rather pear-shaped, actually...but no worries, just extra padding for when I klutz out and take a fall.

Comment

Ah but average breast size is only a B cup so the original version is actually prety accurate.

*Stares down at her E cups* You can't really tell on me cos i am a *big* girl, oh well, maybe if i toned up my stomach a bit...

Exactly. Being only SLIGHTLY over average is nothing to brag about.
                          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

If I had encountered those women in the mens room, I'd have carried on with my buisness but have made it an even louder happening. Quite possibly including the line "Christ I don't remember eating that!"

As for the bewb thing, I would have just simply said to the offending party. "The size, greater or smaller of your lactose delivery mechanisms can in no way compensate for your highly likeable personality deficit."
                            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Someday when I am in Houston (as I am fairly regularly on business) I am going to find this off-campus bookstore that feeds a snotty, private university (one definitely come to mind) and meet Ms. Lupo Pazzesco personally. You sound like the type of person I love to hang out with.
                              "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                              .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

016 sounds like an international country code. I agree with others when it sounds like your internet order might not be who they say they are. However, with as many international students that attend universities it could very likely be the phone number for the person home country as well.

Either way 016 is not a US based telephone number any way you slice it.

Comment

Working...
                                X