X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth crazylegs View Post
    Therein lies the problem...
    Problem? What problem? She gonna draw and quarter me?
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      Yeah, but seriously. Evil evil evil. Always with the evil. Try some yoga and relax once in a while. It doesn't all have to be "take over the world!"
      *sigh* telling Evil Queen to stop being evil would like telling me to stop being smiley... it just doesn't work... I mean honestly, her just being "Queen" doesn't have the same ring to it
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Problem? What problem? She gonna draw and quarter me?
        That's if you're lucky old bean.

A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
          *sigh* telling Evil Queen to stop being evil would like telling me to stop being smiley... it just doesn't work... I mean honestly, her just being "Queen" doesn't have the same ring to it
          Defining someone by their evilness is alignmentism! I didn't know you were an ism-ist! That's WRONG!

That's if you're lucky old bean.

I've no clue what you've got in mind then. Drawing and quartering is lucky?

Comment

I've no clue what you've got in mind then. Drawing and quartering is lucky?
            It's not what *I've* got in mind, remember EQ is Evil!

Comment

*smile*

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                *smile*

*runs in panic*

Comment

*chases*

Come back!
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*chases*

Come back!
                    NO! Can't make me!

Comment

*chases*
                      Need a hand EQ?

Comment

Need a hand EQ?
                        Yes, please!

*continues to chase*

Can't run forever Broom!

Comment

I don't need to! Just until I can LOOK A DISTRACTION! *yoink*

Comment

*yoinks Broom*

Mine.

*nibbles*

Comment

Gak! How'd you yoink me! *makes feeble struggles to get away*

*sighs* Some girls.

Comment

So tasty. So snuggly...

*snuggles*

No getting away. Mine. You're trapped forevers.

Comment

Working...
                                X