This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    Hey, crazylegs... no fair... give us at least a fighting chance...
    I have, hence why I've not giver her the leg restraints...
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Oooo! <3 I love that idea.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• *Sighs*

Someday, one day, I will be able to actually not be late to one of Her Highness's little Get Togethers.

*Reels back the feeds to watch the film*
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• *looks around to see all the chaos*

OK...so what's happened with Broom and EQ?
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
            Beat me to it. I was going to say, my aunt and uncle at one point had two boxers, two Boston terriers, and two dogs who's breed I can't remember anymore (medium-size, with short gray and black fur and curled tails).
            I don't know about anything else, but
            Keeshond?
            Karelian Bear Dog?
            Norweigan Elkhound?
            I'm bored.
            whohatesshrimp?

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
              OK...so what's happened with Broom and EQ?
              I dunno. What DID happen with Broom and EQ?
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                I dunno. What DID happen with Broom and EQ?
                you were being tortured as EQ's slave?

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                  you were being tortured as EQ's slave?
                  oh, yes. Right. Carry on.

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                    oh, yes. Right. Carry on.
                    In that case, I willingly let you be my master and you can have your very own slave

Comment

• Nope. My slaves aren't allowed to have slaves of their own. Because that defeats the purpose of being a slave, ya know?

It's Halloween today in the States Broom! Has anyone seen the hot wax and needles?
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        It's Halloween today in the States Broom! Has anyone seen the hot wax and needles?
                        It's Halloween in Canada too. But I don't celebrate it. Also, I draw the line at needles. No.

Comment

• You may draw the line at needles but I do not. Besides, you're the one that's restrained. Not me.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                            You may draw the line at needles but I do not. Besides, you're the one that's restrained. Not me.

*slips out of the restraints and walks away*

Comment

• Meanie.

Comment

• *offers hugs for EQ and then chases after Broom* EQ hasn't finished torturing you Broom...and I'll join her

Comment

Working...
                                X