Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 32 inch inseam and ran track in high school... bring it.
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Wait! broom! Gimme back your lap!

*takes off Fenrus' pants and crawls back into Broom's lap* MINE!

Fenrus, I'm a size 2. Your pants are too big.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Holy crap! Size 2?

Okay... Umm... my WAIST is a 29... but I have a pair of size 3 girlpants I fit in...

Comment

Now I'm hurt... Fenrus, you'll let EQ take off your pants but won't let me take off your pants... fine, see if we ever do lunch again
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Wait! broom! Gimme back your lap!

*takes off Fenrus' pants and crawls back into Broom's lap* MINE!

Fenrus, I'm a size 2. Your pants are too big.
            Eek! I have a girl on my lap!

Actually, that's good, 'cause I was cold.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Hey Fenrus, you and I should go shopping sometime. I have a hard time finding my size. (which is why I only have 6 pairs of pants)

Broom.... what's this hard thing?
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

You have 6? I only have 4. 5 if I patch my jeans with the hole in the crotch (not likely), 6 if I gain some sewing skills to put buttons back on two pair, or 7 if I fix them all.

So I really only have 4.

Broom.... what's this hard thing?
                Roll of twonies...

Comment

6 pairs of pants? Wow... I have 4.. and a pair of work pants... that's it.

Course... I wear jeans 2-3 times before I wash them, unless something terrible happens

ETA - Smiley... we do lunch in public places for a reason.. no one wants to see No Pants Fenrus (tm)

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post
                    6 pairs of pants? Wow... I have 4.. and a pair of work pants... that's it.

Course... I wear jeans 2-3 times before I wash them, unless something terrible happens
                    2 of my 4 are work pants. I usually wear one pair until a day off occurs, then I switch. My jeans I usually wear 5 times (though usually it's only for maybe 4 hours a day). All this assumes no spills/splashes/tears/etc.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                      Roll of twonies...
                      Gosh I hope not.

Three pairs of strictly work pants (2 black pants, 1 khaki) and the other three are jeans.

Comment

Okay, I kinda lied.. I've got a pair of work pants, 2 pairs of jeans, and the pair of girlpants that are strictly -clubwear- clothes... so.. yeah... haha

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post
                          one wants to see No Pants Fenrus (tm)
                          edited for accuracy
                          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Gosh I hope not.
                            Why Miss EQ, are you trying to insinuate something?

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                              Why Miss EQ, are you trying to insinuate something?
                              Why, whate'er made you think such a thing, Master Broom?

Comment

Why, whate'er made you think such a thing, Master Broom?
                                The fact that you tried to whistle innocently when replying to that? As an innocent, uncorrupted gentleman, I have no idea what you could be possibly talking about, however I am able to ascertain that there was an alternate meaning behind your words and deeds. I can only imagine that you were hoping for chapstick due to the cold temps and high winds present in my areas lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X