• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
    BraaAAaaaiiinnnsss...

(grr.. argh..)
    Awesome response.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth Belari View Post
      I watch that House show a lot, so let me look at it.
      In off topic land, I watched the best episode of Nanny 911 last night, the Mother got a perverse thrill out of Nanny Deb setting her little black notebook down, and the mother snooped through it, then hid it.
      Later, the Mother tried to prove her superiority by asking Nanny Deb where she went to school for Psychology?
      No school, 22 years of being a Nanny, you dumb twit. You called Her to your house so you could have a better family! Resistance is useless. She is NOT a maid! *smacks forehead*
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Belari View Post
        I watch that House show a lot
        I wonder how many real doctors cringe when they see it. I know whenever a show is based on some field in which I am more familiar than the average Joe, I do.

They do give him some great lines, though. My favorite: "If you want to be a rebel, stop being cool.".

I also wonder why Hugh Laurie had to come to come to the U.S. to work. My guess is that he was typecast as Wooster/Geroge(from Blackadder) type goofuses in the UK. Any British readers of fanzines care to confirm or refute this?
        Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
          ooh, that also means that sense I've seen the Untouchables one too many times I can now be an IRS auditor and catch tax evaders (then again... he gets shot in that movie... maybe that isn't the best of ideas).
          Just like I could be a secret agent since I've basically studied every episode of "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." since I was 14 years old.

Some people (like the SC in the OP) really need surgery to correct that Cranial-Rectal Inversion.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
            name the movie
            (it‘s not a quote... just a reference)
            ...... Pi?
            I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Belari View Post
              DD: You need to see a doctor! I watch that House show a lot, so let me look at it.
              House is the reason I don't want to become a doctor.
              What if I become one of those nitpicky experts who denounces the convoluted stories as ridiculous?
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                ...... Pi?
                Yes

omgextralettersbecausemyoriginalmessagewastooshort woot!
                <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

I've seen a ton of episodes of the original Law and Order. Can I be a detective or prosecutor? I want to be like Jack McCoy.
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Ooh, does that mean I can be a rockstar? I've seen lots of music videos.

*does a perfect air guitar solo*
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

So an update:

Today my bandaid fell off during work, so my stitches were visible. There is one customer who comes in a lot and is always rude about everything. Well he sees my stitches and...

SC: Hey, what happened there? (points)
                      Me: Hm? Oh, my husband got me microchipped.
                      SC: Your h-- (stops suddenly) .... He what??
                      Me: You know, microchipped. So if I get lost, they just scan me and find out where I live.
                      SC: Like a dog??
                      Me: Huh?
                      SC: Dogs get microchipped. So do cats. Not people. Are you thinking of the right word?
                      Me: (indignant) Of course that's the right word. People get microchipped all the time. ...Don't they?
                      SC: Um....no. They don't...
                      Me: Really? Are you sure? Because my husband said....
                      SC: (Stares incredulously)
                      Me: (Starts to cry) He said... that people... all the time... oh God. (Cries harder and runs away)

I'm sure that's going to come back to bite me in the ass somehow, but I really don't care. The look on his face was just too good. (BTW theater training sure comes in handy in situations like this )

Comment

That, my dear, was pricelessly awesome.
                        If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Belari View Post
                          DD: I demand that you tell me what happened to your face.
                          I demand that you mind your own fucking business!

What is with this guy, DEMANDING to know about your personal business? Fuck that.

Quoth poofy_puff View Post
                          No one has a quick wit. Those who seem like they do are just well-prepared.
                          Bullshit. I have a very quick wit. I've proven it time and time again.

Which is why I crowned myself King of the Smartasses years ago. I have yet to have anyone successfully challenge my claim to the throne, either.

Quoth Belari View Post
                          Me: (Starts to cry) He said... that people... all the time... oh God. (Cries harder and runs away)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            I demand that you mind your own fucking business!

What is with this guy, DEMANDING to know about your personal business? Fuck that.

Bullshit. I have a very quick wit. I've proven it time and time again.

Which is why I crowned myself King of the Smartasses years ago. I have yet to have anyone successfully challenge my claim to the throne, either.

*takes a bow*

Comment

I feel for you! I have total strangers ask me why I walk with a cane. Next time, I'm saying it's because I want to be cool like House, even though it's my right leg and with him it's the left.

Do you have people stare at you too? That really annoys me.
                              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                                I feel for you! I have total strangers ask me why I walk with a cane. Next time, I'm saying it's because I want to be cool like House, even though it's my right leg and with him it's the left.

Do you have people stare at you too? That really annoys me.
                                I've got a cleft lip and pallete, so I've had people staring and asking inappropriate questions my whole life. I've actually gotten pretty good at coming up with ridiculous and unbelievable answers. I have a scar on my hip from a bone graft. In high school, some girl asked what it was from. I told her a butterfly bit me. She believes that to this day

Comment

Working...
                                X