Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Pizza dumbness:Clean out your refrigerator!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Crosshair View Post
    Considering the problems their economy has gone through in the past, that seems wierd. I remember years ago watching on the news people in Japan lined up converting their money into gold during the recession in the 1990's and the resulting doubling of the unemployment rate. One would think they would be more thrifty than that.
    Think about it, though. It's still thrifty, yet in another way...not wasting a commodity instead of money...
    thank you for shopping our Kmart

Comment

Quoth pbmods View Post
      Anyway, we have a two-pack of cameras on sale through November. Interestingly enough, in the city the two-pack is actually a buck cheaper than the single pack of the same camera (not so in the suburbs, but that's competitive pricing for you).

I get a lot of customers who don't want two cameras... but nobody's yet taken me up on my offer to have the second camera shipped back to Kodak to help keep prices low.

Sidebar footnote: Ever wonder what the store does with that disposable camera you just dropped off for development? We take the film out, and then we send the camera body back to Kodak (or Fuji or independent service) to have it recycled to help keep prices low.
      This reminds me of an off-topic laugh.

Once, this man and woman were on vacation, and they took all these great pictures on a disposable camera. After they took all the pictures that the roll allowed, they tossed THE WHOLE CAMERA, film and all, into the trash.
      It may or may not be true, it was on this magical doohickey we calll the Internet.
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
      X