Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This could've gone much easier if you did that!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This could've gone much easier if you did that!!!!

Guy comes in, looking for a book. Can't remember the title, but the author. Knows the books was in a signing elsewhere. Take 5 minutes to search. Nothing. Without title, i'm drawing a blank.

So what does the guy do next? Pulls out his iPhone, taps the screen, and finds out what the book title was.

...I'm speechless.

I totally feel your pain. Last night someone came up asking for a book about love. They had no name, no author, and only knew that it may be in the religious section. Guess how many books in religion are about love?

Comment

Taps the screen? What, like he had the book title in there already in a text received or something? Feaking A. Would've helped a lot, dingus, if you'd walked in said "I need a book by Mr Smith, title is ... uh, let me get my Ipone out..."

Comment

Quoth Thuringwethyl View Post
        I totally feel your pain. Last night someone came up asking for a book about love. They had no name, no author, and only knew that it may be in the religious section. Guess how many books in religion are about love?
        Considering some of the covers on some of those books, I have to wonder how "holy" those tomes are in the first place.

Comment

Working...
        X