This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, what was the point of that?!

Now, i'm not sure how other convience stores are laid out at others, but our company decided that coffee needs to be right by the front door.

So this youngish guy comes in, and starts to fill up a cup of crapchinno. Then another. Then another. Then another. I look outside, maybe he has friends or a car? Nope. Nether. He has eight cups filled. He looks over to me, with shit sucking smile.

ME: "Don't. Please Don't...."

SC: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPS!!! *wraps his arms around it and slams them towards the ground*

I'm over the counter, he's out the door. Plaidman slips on the giant puddle of coffee, and gets knocked into a display, paritally knocking over some candy bars.
    I get to the door, and don't see him. I do what I can do best.

"SON OF A BITCH!!!"

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT!?!?!? Seriously? Is this some kind of new gag or something? I don't know what was more strange, the fact that it happened, or the fact I knew what he was going to do when he smiled at me!? Goddamn it took me two hours to get the shit cleaned up.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

The whole point of that was to be a complete and utter waste of life and to bring more misery into the life of the poor wage slave who's soul is slowly being sucked out by the bastard child of Satan that is working in retail. Hopefully your camera system is good and you caught the SOB on film so you can ban him when he returns and make him pay for the shitty caffinated beverage that so many people are addicted to worse than cocaine (no offense to the drinkers of coffee on this board, but there are so many people in this world who if they dont get their starbucks fix they go batshit crazy).
    Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

Total waste of life, air, and space. People like that are what's wrong with the world.

Anyone who does that needs to have the same thing done to them a hundred times over, followed by other, repeated, non-CS sanctioned happenings.
      Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

What in seven shades of the devil's desk diary makes someone think they can do that to another human being? What was the point? It's just vandalism. It's illegal. It's so many shades of wrong, and it makes the red mist come down thinking about it.

People never cease to amaze me. Just when I think humanity has reached rock bottom, along comes somebody with dynamite and opens up a whole new crater. If I ever found the person who did that, they'd be getting a lot more coffee than they ever wanted in places they never knew existed... Sorry you had such a $"%&£&%, and I hope you're not hurt - I'll bake you a nice cake to help ease the pain.
        "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

That's when I'd figure out a way to lock the door remotely. Twidiot does that, lock the door, and call the cops. That there's theft and malicious vandalism. Or, give him the option of cleaning it up in lieu of the cops.

I know, I know, no corporate masters anywhere in the world would allow it. But I can dream, can't I?
          The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

wow. Just wow.

What's sad is I'll bet corporate office wouldn't even ban him from the store because "it wouldn't be great service!"

Comment

Can you charge him with theft or destruction of property? If he's on tape and it's obvious it was intentional, do you have a friendly cop who would be willing to scare the crap out of that jerk?
              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
              HR believes the first person in the door
              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
              Document everything
              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
              X