Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My husband always tells our oldest son, "Want in one hand, $h!t in the other, and see which fills up faster. "
    Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

"I want, I want, I want."

My favorite retort to sucky I-want'ers:

SC: "I want <this>!"
      J2K: "And I want a million dollars tax free, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna get it."
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Oh the passngers on this flight were all dirty and vile. I never bid for flights to this particular destination (which shall remained anonymous) and tried to swap it but no-one wanted it. (Wonder why?)

This older woman asked me in broken English if she could borrow my chapstick as she had a cold sore and pointed at her crusty lips...

If the flight had been busy and the crew had been crappy it would have been dire. Luckily we had like 5 passengers each and I was working in the mid galley with a super flight attendant so we could have a laugh! All the other crew were pretty cool as well.
        No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

grrr

I have had guests and people asking for rooms just take stuff from behind the front desk or want something that is mine. "That is my own property" doesn't seem to suffice some people... One of our night maintenance people had left her strawberry mentos at the desk, and I had been around the corner and came back to the desk to see some guy in his 20's stretched over the desk with his fingers in HER mentos! I was like, "HEEY! Those aren't even mine!!!" This guy coulda cared less. We had to throw them away.

Why are there so many jerks?
          When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

What a douche-titlementwaffle whore!

And, where does this crazy woman come from to not know what either hash browns or tomatos are?
            Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
              This older woman asked me in broken English if she could borrow my chapstick as she had a cold sore and pointed at her crusty lips.
              GAH!! That is awful. Awful! You poor thing. I'm sending you a virtual box of fudge.
              "Thank God for the idiots: but for them, the rest of us could not succeed." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I want your meal!!

I would have told her to 'want' in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

Why is everyone so rude these days?
                If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
                --Woodrow Willson

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
                  I prefer to say "People in hell want ice water"
                  That's what my dad would say.

Seriously though--not knowing what a tomato is?!
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth AriRashkae View Post
                    My husband always tells our oldest son, "Want in one hand, $h!t in the other, and see which fills up faster. "
                    I have to laugh...
                    I told a customer that one time when she just didn't understand why we just couldn't pull blueberry muffins out of my ass. I told her they were still frozen and all she could say is but IIIII WAAAAANNNNTTTT ONEEEEEE...She just looked at me confused as if she has never been told no before. She was only about 19 years old,so she probadly hasn't

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                      My personal favorite is "It's good to want things...builds character. I'd suggest you want quite a few more things you don't get, you need the work."
                      My response to my children in this situation is, "What's it like to want something you won't get?"
                      Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

Kate:
                        Tell me this EW is on a no-fly list.
                        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                        X