This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Hate Kids

But I do hate shitty parents. There have been 2 kids today who really pissed me off. The first was a loud, obnoxious little girl who repeatedly spoke over me while trying to take an order, without her mother telling her to be quiet or anything. Then, she throws a tantrum when she discovers that she does not have her own pizza, turning to me and going 'Now, where is mine?'

If I dared speak to anyone like that my mother would have given me a lashing...even now...but no nothing from this parent.

The second was a child who from his time at the door repeatedly waved his hand in my face to get my attention. He was with who I assume to be his grandmother and she did seem fairly scared of him. After being seated he again kept calling me. I told him I would send the waiter who was serving his section over to him. I ended up being the one to take the table's food out. I get to the table and name check the pizzas and as I place his down he looks at me and practically yells : 'WHERE SAUCE?'

Fail, as you could speak properly earlier. Fail 2, you're a rude little prick and I am not your server and thus do not have to listen to you. I bet your poor grandmother is sick of your attitude judging by the look of embarrassment on her face.

Oh, and an extra special FAIL OF THE DAY tm! ~~~~~

I'm stood by a till today that happened to be right in earshot and eyeline of a table of 4 pre teen girls. They have sorted their money out on the table and waiting for someone to come and take it. Bearing in mind they are right next to a till with me able to take payments. I hear this conversation:

Girl #1: I'm sick of this. Shall we make a run for it?
    *Others kind of nod*
    Girl #1: I bet we could just walk out of here and no one would notice.

At this point I looked directly at her and shook my head. They then joined the queue to pay.

Happy times with 4 younger girls today though who were absolutely delightful, despite me messing up one of their orders. I did manage to fit their food into deals though, which saved a little money for them, which they were all very pleased about

I just hate everyone!

Had some really badly behaved kids and parents on flights recently, I just want to kill them. At one point I would have paid extra attention to children but I simply can't be bothered to anymore. You don't get thanks off people so why go out of your way to be extra nice to them.
    No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
      I just hate everyone!

Had some really badly behaved kids and parents on flights recently, I just want to kill them. At one point I would have paid extra attention to children but I simply can't be bothered to anymore. You don't get thanks off people so why go out of your way to be extra nice to them.
      I always think that airline staff should be allowed to take down a parachute and show it to the misbehaving people, saying, "Behave or else I shove you out the door." I'm betting there'll be a lot less misbehavers on aeroplanes.

I had two badly behaved brats in the petrol station recently; they were running mindlessly round and round the shop while their mother was paying, and she said nothing to them at all, even when they crashed into a display, sending bags of sweets flying. -.-
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

At this point I looked directly at her and shook my head. They then joined the queue to pay.
        Very PWNED girls

Comment

I, Crono, hereby swear that my child, will be well mannered, and not a little brat when in public. Should she act up, she will be taken outside, where she will be given time to cool down, and should the tantrum continue, have a punishment enacted upon her, tho one that will not perminately damage her. Should her behavior continue, her and I shall wait in the car, whilts her mother pays, for food or services provided.

*punishment, light spanking open palmed, cupped to bring more sound that actual hit, the same was I was raised.
          Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
          pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            I had two badly behaved brats in the petrol station recently; they were running mindlessly round and round the shop while their mother was paying, and she said nothing to them at all, even when they crashed into a display, sending bags of sweets flying. -.-
            "Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to wait a minute while I check the display to work out how much you owe for damages."
            If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

I, JustaCashier, hereby bestow the prestigous Good Parent Award (AKA You Rock!) upon Crono, for being a sensible parent.

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

My car keychain says: "I do NOT discriminate. I hate everybody."

I would have NEVER talked to anybody like that as a child or even now... Man, I would have had my ass whooped as a kid if I tried that BS.

Comment

Hrm...lately, I've been getting nice kids in my store.

I was hanging up jeans and the hangar slipped from my hand. A boy (5-6) walking by, picks it up and hands it to me, "Here, sir."

"...thanks..."

Earlier, as I'm hanging up clothes from a different rack, a girl of 7 or 8 is browsing the aisle. What catches my attention is that she's straightening and fixing the hangars (I was kinda just getting crap off the floor)

Oh, and a little girl waved to me on my way to the stockroom

Comment

Quoth PizzaDrone View Post
                    I get to the table and name check the pizzas and as I place his down he looks at me and practically yells : 'WHERE SAUCE?'
                    I can see this person becoming one of my SCs someday. I can already see the sentence I will write when it happens:

"WHERE SAUCE?" the 21 year old idiot screamed, thumping his chest and peeing his pants at the same time.

It's only a matter of time...
                    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                    "What IS fun to fight through?"
                    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth wraiths_crono View Post
                      I, Crono, hereby swear that my child, will be well mannered, and not a little brat when in public. Should she act up, she will be taken outside, where she will be given time to cool down, and should the tantrum continue, have a punishment enacted upon her, tho one that will not perminately damage her. Should her behavior continue, her and I shall wait in the car, whilts her mother pays, for food or services provided.

*punishment, light spanking open palmed, cupped to bring more sound that actual hit, the same was I was raised.
                      I tell my husband that exact same thing whenever we go to WallyWorld and there is a screaming child heard throughout the store. Which is usually. Quite a feat in the Super WalMart. I wonder if I could work it so I never have to take kids with me......
                      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Years ago I gave up on the ideal that I shouldn't have to reprimand someone else's kids. If they're misbehaving in my home or my workplace, I will redirect them, if only to make sure they don't get hurt or hurt someone or something else. I find that, quite frequently, the parents have tuned out their children and don't realize they're misbehaving until someone else mentions it.
                        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                        X