This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF did you think it was?

Tonight I had a customer order a hot chocolate. One of the girls made it for him and handed it to him. At which point he asked "what's in that" she told him it was milk and chocolate syrup with whipped topping and chocolate drizzle. He then said he didn't want it and asked for his money back. Honestly what else would be in hot chocolate?

Macaroni? Strawberries? or...whiskey!
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
      Honestly what else would be in hot chocolate?
      Frogs' legs, Kahlua, or a shiny new nickel?

(I think you started a contest here)
      "What did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation Instant Bitch?"
      -Eric Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

The finest Swiss chocolate heated to just molten

Comment

What's in it? Dragonflies and katydids, but mostly chewed up bug eyelids.

What a doofus.
          For civilized discussion about broadcasting, media and sports along with fun games to play, visit:
          http://atriumforum.com/
          Emphasis on Michigan area broadcasting, but ANYONE is welcome!

Comment

next time, hand him a melted hershey bar on a plate...THERE YA GO, SPARKY!
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

The One ring to rule them all...

Guess the milk wasn't steamed enough to destroy it.
              "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I dunno why people are getting so worked up over our hot chocolate. We have had to do so many refunds because it "didn't taste like hot chocolate."

Oh...I know why. It's not powder and made with water (sorry, I like my hot chocolate to be made with milk, not water), it's real chocolate with milk.
                "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

He didn't even taste it though. Hell he didn't even take it from her hand.

Comment

He didn't even taste it though. Hell he didn't even take it from her hand.
                    What a doofus. He should have asked BEFORE ordering it.

Comment

I'll take it if he doesn't want it. Mmmm. Hot chocolate
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                        I dunno why people are getting so worked up over our hot chocolate. We have had to do so many refunds because it "didn't taste like hot chocolate."

Oh...I know why. It's not powder and made with water (sorry, I like my hot chocolate to be made with milk, not water), it's real chocolate with milk.
                        I beg to differ! That water based chemical concoction with the dried out crunch marshmellows is indeed "Hot Chocolate." And yes, it tastes like ass. Real, quality chocolate, melted and blended with warm, sweet milk with real Stay-Pufft marshmellows? That is "Hot Cocoa" and is a vastly superior drink (so much so that the unwashed masses freak the heavenly fuck out when they actually try some.)

Comment

I just have a thing against hot milk. But I do love me some Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate. Lately I've been into hot apple cider, but no one sells that. Just the powder packets at the grocery store.
                          I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Slightly OT...I once had the idea to make hot chocolate by breaking up a Hershey bar into a cup of milk and microwaving it.

...didn't work very well. The chocolate kinda congealed at the bottom of the cup and the milk turned this weird green color. Needless to say, I didn't even try to drink it. *snerk*
                            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

milk and chocolate syrup with whipped topping and chocolate drizzle
                              Sounds yummy ... can I have one?
                              This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X