This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth SteeleDragon78 View Post
    sadly i have written essays for others, but they werent smart enough to read them before turning them in. ever seen a teachers face when trying to read l337? especially when its supposed to be a french essay? that was a b**ch to translate.
    That actually makes me wish I'd been asked to write for others. I probably would have done it, just to pull stunts like this. Especially in Latin.
    Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
      I would have written it and then in the middle of some paragraph says that Mom paid me ten bucks to write the report so that her daughter didn't have learn the work. Oh wait...I have done that.
      I hand-wrote one so illegibly that it looked more like Arabic than anything. The best part: My victim (for want of a better term) was the one picked to read it aloud in front of the class.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        I hand-wrote one so illegibly that it looked more like Arabic than anything. The best part: My victim (for want of a better term) was the one picked to read it aloud in front of the class.
        How did that turn out? Please oh pretty please tell us!!!

Comment

Quoth SteeleDragon78 View Post
          ever seen a teachers face when trying to read l337? especially when its supposed to be a french essay? that was a b**ch to translate.
          No, but I have seen a French teachers face reading French that I wrote for someone else. If you aren't going to proofread, and clearly have no idea what I've put, you deserve all you get.
          "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Quoth Dark-Star View Post
            How did that turn out? Please oh pretty please tell us!!!
            As this was 30 years ago, I honestly can't recall the details. However, my victim had some serious egg on his face and never put me up to that again.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Cheer Leader

What cheer leader does not have half a dozen drooling male idiots willing to help her with her papers.

That she needs her mother's help does not bod well about her looks. :{

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post

I've seen EW, Mean SOBs', and outright LOONS... But an arrogant psychopathic NURSE?!?!?

Homeopathic from now on!!!
                I've seen my share. They are, unfortunately, a sufficiently large minority in the profession.
                Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                HR believes the first person in the door
                Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                Document everything
                CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Dear Mummie Dearest, have fun supporting your child for the rest of her life, you enabler you.
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

A classmate of mine tried to buy his senior paper off of the internet ... which he did find some for sale ...

All the effort he put into finding the right one though, he could have spent it working on his paper ...

I think he ended up doing it in the end ... all because the price of decent essays on the internet are pretty damn expensive.

What if you wrote someone else's paper, but then did it in a topic totally different from the original topic. Or put in weird random or curse words in the middle of sentences...? Or consistently misspelled simple words .. One could have much fun in writing someone else's paper ...
                    This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
                      A classmate of mine tried to buy his senior paper off of the internet ... which he did find some for sale ...

Reminds me of one of my teachers, he called a student up during class about an assignment, overheard part of the conversation

"Next time you copy an assignment, try to make sure it's not one of my daughters"

Apparently he'd gone through the archives of previous assignments, found one he liked that was a few years old and copied it almost word for word, but neglected to read the name of the author, and as teacher had proof read the assignment she recognised it.
                      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                        CD: Duude, it's part of a conspiracy, dude, it's just like why there are no Taco bells down here, duuude.
                        me: ...
                        CD: You're part of the establishment, you're stealing my brainwaves. That's a crime dude!<click>
                        "And you're stealing mine. So by your own logic, that makes you part of the conspiracy." That would have broken his brain for sure.
                        FD: I ain't doin' sh-t and if you try and make me pay fines I'll call Amnesty International. You all are like Stalin, you damn fascists.
                        Both of those tards sound like my ex. Seriously.
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

IP: Damnit just write the damn paper!
                          Any reason why your girl can't do her own homework?

and after the drug comment...
                          "Ma'am. If your daughter can't figure out how to do her own work... maybe SHE's the one who needs drug testing".

what an idiot. teaching her daughter that it's ok to cheat and turn in other people's work... how much do you wanna bet she WILL end up experimenting in drugs, just cos Mommy is teaching her "It's OK to not be responsible!"

!!!!!

My daughter is smarter than you
                          Then she's smart enough to do her own work.

I would have written it and then in the middle of some paragraph says that Mom paid me ten bucks to write the report so that her daughter didn't have learn the work. Oh wait...I have done that.
                          ooo! yeah i wanna know too
                          Last edited by PepperElf; 12-04-2008, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I've had some people (cheerleaders and football players) ask me to write their papers before when I worked reference desk at my school's library. I tell them, "I'll gladly write your simple 3-5 page paper if you're willing to do my calculus based physics hw. BTW it takes me 6 hrs to do the hw. Hope you've slept! " They usually leave at that point. What I find funny is that one of the football players was a physics student and almost graduated with honors.
                            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

Hey lady, it's not your fault your kid's assignment's not done. You ever heard of something called the LIBRARY?!
                              The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

More interesting tales of tales of suckage from customers with short fuses and major entitlement issues.
                                I guess it was a nice change of pace from having them pull the race card on you, as that is usually the modus operandi of the customers you encounter.
                                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                                X