This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yelling! Gets! Results!

Last night at the super-fancy resturaunt where I hoestess, this ugly scene took place...

Me:
    GM: The General Manager
    SC: You know

The GM and I are standing at my hostes podium, when an older 'lady' comes and starts LITERALLY yelling at him. I'm trapped by a wall, and can't get away.
    SC: What do you think you are doing?!
    GM: Um...what do you mean, ma'am?
    SC: Sending the chef over to embarrass us like that!
    GM: What?
    SC: *Blathers on about food being terrible and the chef embarrasing her by coming out and asking what was the matter VERY LOUDLY. GM is very confused, and getting irate.*
    GM: Ma'am, I don't send the chef anywere, he does what he wants.
    SC: Well, you should apologize!!!
    GM: For what? What did he do?
    SC: *More loud incoherent blather, stalks back to her table*
    Me: What was that about?
    GM: We've had problems with her before. She eats everything but a bite, then tries to get the food taken off.
    Me: Oy.

This woman made an ass of herself in front of a lot of very rich, influential people, over a meal she finished. -_-; On the way out, she said 'Bye' to me very nicely, turned around and commented that the manager was hiding in shame (he was in the kitchen).
    "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

This reminds me of PFB letter, which I can't find now, where the OP complained that when they had a complaint the GM addressed it instead of handing them a comment card. Somehow it was unprofessional or something like that.

Comment

Can anyone say, "scammer?"

Comment

Maybe she just likes the attention. That, and is such an unhappy miserable person that she has to bring others down to her own wretched level. If she does it all the time, the best thing I can suggest is grit your teeth and put on the most pleasant and cheery act you possible can. That way she can be laughed at when complaining about your "excessive" friendliness.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth sld72382 View Post
          Can anyone say, "scammer?"
          Never blame evil for something that can be blamed on stupidity.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
            Never blame evil for something that can be blamed on stupidity.
            Hah! A rule truly deserving of more attention.
            DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON.
            -GK

Comment

If you really wanna embarrass her, next time she shows up, announce to her , in front of everyone, that you are refusing her service, and order her to leave.

if she's really just looking for attention, that'll embarrass her plenty.
              Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
              X