This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Accused Meat Department of Putting Out Bad Meat

Today, a customer complained that the inside of her ground beef was brown in the middle. She accused the meat department of doing that intentionally. The assistant store director explained that they wouldn't do that and explained how the meat was done and that it's usually darker in the middle and brighter on the outside. The assistant store director allowed me to give the customer a refund and I gave her back the amount she paid for the meat which was on her receipt.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Yeah, that's annoying. At least it was just ignorance and/or pickiness. The ones who really steam me are those who return $500 worth of meat saying it's bad because the store has a policy of doubling the refund if that's the case. Yes, this has happened. Somehow I don't think my store has that policy anymore.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Yeah, any portion of the meat that isn't exposed to oxygen will brown, like right away. Tell your assistant store director that Jaded says he's total weak-sauce.
      I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

and I thought it was bad enough when I read stories about meat supposedly being pumped full of water to make it bigger and appear fresher (ironically, usually they'll bash the supermarket, this time they actually bashed the local butcher instead)
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
          and I thought it was bad enough when I read stories about meat supposedly being pumped full of water to make it bigger and appear fresher (ironically, usually they'll bash the supermarket, this time they actually bashed the local butcher instead)
          That came about thanks to Today Tonight's "reporting" they neglect to mention certain facts like living things are around 70% water anyway, they reported on water content of meat, found it high and made a story of it. I hate Today Tonight.
          If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Working...
          X