This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not hearing what they actually say...priceless

So, a fellow dispatcher was telling me about notes in a recent call. She assumed the member needed to be towed because of a broken drive shaft because what the call taker put in the call:

"Broken dry shaft"

I hate when that happens!
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Can I get an AWMAN!!!

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
      So, a fellow dispatcher was telling me about notes in a recent call. She assumed the member needed to be towed because of a broken drive shaft because what the call taker put in the call:

"Broken dry shaft"

What out revealing the true location of my mind, I don't even know how to respond.
      Tamezin

Comment

you alllllll, everybody!

(I ran into Terry O'Quinn in the Towson Town Center on tuesday. Sue me for having recurring cravings for this show)
        "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

Quoth Nakajo View Post
          I ran into Terry O'Quinn in the Towson Town Center on tuesday.
          !!!!!!

*is envious*

Did you just see him, or did you get to talk with him? He always seems like such a nice guy on interviews.
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

I was too nervous, so I only saw him. He was in Sephora with his wife...
            "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

We have a very special employee in our call center...

1) one onf the questions we ask is "do you have any locking hubcaps" or alternatively "Do you have any locking Lug Nuts"... Well Special Employee asked a member "Do you have any locking hubnuts"

2) Last week Special Employee noted an account "Member needs a Hump"
              "You get what anyone gets... You get a lifetime" Death

Comment

"Broken dry shaft"

Heres where my mind went : Fractured Penis.

Google it. It happens.

LOL. Ive assisted in fixing one too many of those in my career.

Comment

"Broken dry shaft"

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you use lube.

Quoth Amina516
                  Heres where my mind went : Fractured Penis.

Google it. It happens.

LOL. Ive assisted in fixing one too many of those in my career.
                  As does "twisted testicle". I read that in a baseball injury report.

I don't think I want to know what the treatment of a fractured penis entails. It hurts just to type that.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                  X