Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The weekend from hell (My longest post thus far!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E P I C.

Comment

Talk about one hell of a -a-thon.

Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Things I have learned from Uncle Khiras:

-Don't piss off a security guy for no reason.
        -Listen to hotel staff and their licensed assistants (police etc).
        -NO BOOZE means NO BOOZE. Not Khiras' problem. You will live without your alkie for ONE NIGHT Mr./Mrs. Pickleliver.
        -Don't wake up other people in the middle of the night with stupid stuff. (sex, parties etc.).
        -Anyone who can heft a MagLite 4lb flashlight should not be aggravated.
        -The cops really don't like being called to a hotel if they are not going to be spending the night in there when they are OFF DUTY. They especially don't like being called when they are OFF DUTY to come and haul your sorry ass(es) off to the "Greybar Hotel".
        -Khiras really likes his goodies and his sleep. Almost as much as he loves the SO.

Did I pretty much cover it guys?
        "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Kirkygirl View Post
          -Khiras really likes his goodies and his sleep. Almost as much as he loves Fenrus
          Fixed for truth.

<_<
          >_>
          It's true, I swear
          Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post
            Fixed for truth.

<_<
            >_>
            It's true, I swear
            Fenrus, you could edit that into any gay guys post on CS and have it be true
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Canarr View Post
              Damn, your suffering is way, way too funny...

Dumb question, though: is prostitution illegal where you work?
              /BONK

Would we be arresting people if it wasn't?

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
              I read your posts about your work, and have one question: how the heck do you remain sane with all that crazy BS going on?

I wish you the best, and hope work isn't as exciting this week.
              Your question is relying heavily on the assumption that I am sane. This makes me laugh because it's continually remarked that I'm the single weirdest person working here.

The worst part was that Sunday I had something even more epic happen...could be another War Story in the making, but I can't post the details yet. Could turn into a court case, so I have to sit on the story for a while.

Maybe I'll tell that one soon
              "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
              "What IS fun to fight through?"
              "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                The worst part was that Sunday I had something even more epic happen...could be another War Story in the making, but I can't post the details yet. Could turn into a court case, so I have to sit on the story for a while.

Maybe I'll tell that one soon

why must you tease us like that

If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post

why must you tease us like that

Because it's a simple exchange. If you're all going to revel in my suffering, I get to throw some your way too

Look at it like a preview: I get a good story, and once the possible legalities are lifted, you get to enjoy that too
                  "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                  "What IS fun to fight through?"
                  "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

I'm guessing that *buying* a prostitute is illegal there. It's a fairly common approach these days.

It's certainly a more enlightened approach than making the "lady" a criminal, because frequently the "lady" is in a disadvantaged position. She may also be controlled by a pimp.

Comment

SC: I don’t think you heard me boy! (grabs my suit coat) I said we’re not leaving!
                      Me: (Nice guy mode off) You now have two choices. One, you leave, now, and you release me, now. Two, you don’t leave, you don’t let go, and you find out just how quickly the police can get here to take you with them. My guess is about 30 seconds.
                      I'm impressed, you gave him a chance to let you go, you're more forgiving than I am.

I'm guessing that *buying* a prostitute is illegal there. It's a fairly common approach these days.
                      They usually do both of them, the guy for solicitation and the woman for prostitution.

Khiras, I don't have much to offer to soften the blow of your work, maybe some baked goods if I clean out the oven. Is it wrong to want to just tag along with Khiras while he's at work?
                      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                        Is it wrong to want to just tag along with Khiras while he's at work?
                        I'm thinking we should film it. Sounds like a new hit show to me. "Hotel Hooligans! Tomorrow night on TLC!"

Comment

I would watch that.
                          If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Working...
                          X