Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you love it when customers make fun of you for not breaking the rules?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh that's not bad at all.....and I was all ready, standing up pantless for my own protection.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I've heard of that one before. I've also used it.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I didn't know if it was kosher to use the cum dumpster line here or not. I've gotten banned from a couple of forums for excessive swearing, which is fucking bullshit.
        The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

My friend Big Sis started calling certain girls at the bar Skunts a while back. The first time she said it, I projectile spit my drink all over her purse.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth derangedperson View Post
            I didn't know if it was kosher to use the cum dumpster line here or not. I've gotten banned from a couple of forums for excessive swearing, which is fucking bullshit.

Its ok to swear here. As long as it isn't every line. This place is pretty forgiving.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I have to take a moment here. . .I am not the type that when in my early 20's and had the figure to wear skimpy clothes expected an employee to do something like this one asked you to. And, because I wasn't into rule breaking I also didn't call people names like you were called. Whe.n you are logical in those aspects name calling doesn't come into play.

I did however go around in mico mini's and tight tops. (I never liked my belly so it was never "bare") I didn't always wear tights. . .soemtimes is was just exposed skin. Do remember I live in TX - so it does get that cold and on occassion we get snow . . .I would still do it then. It was my choice to risk frostbite and illness . . .I made my choice

I agree that the behavior was SC . . . I guess because of my choices in the past . . .I don't see how the clothing made her an SC but, that is me. (The two are not always connected)

Comment

Working...
              X