Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Uncle Khiras - your valor in the face of such stupidity has kept me going through so many sucky-ass shifts! If I had to vote, I would say your posts are hands-down the best.

It's amazing how you keep your composure when confronted with such sub-humanity.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
      I know her name, location, and birthday.

I gots no problem selling her out.
      You do realize that she will most likely never make you any cookies ever again if you do sell her out, right?

Either that or she takes someone else to the concert instead of you.

But Khiras, man, holey toledo do you have to put up with a lot of garbage! Good for you man, that must be a tough job! Tell you what, if I'm in the area, you'll get a drink on me.
      "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Wade View Post
        Oh, Uncle Khiras - your valor in the face of such stupidity has kept me going through so many sucky-ass shifts! If I had to vote, I would say your posts are hands-down the best.

It's amazing how you keep your composure when confronted with such sub-humanity.
        I'll keep it up for as long as I can...the prospect of New Years coming up has me dreading work, and a few of my fellows had their jobs cut, so I'm hoping my head won't be on the chopping block at any point soon.

That said, this past weekend was so bad, I actually can't remember parts of it. I was going to post the rest of what happened here, and I can't remember anything.

This could be because it's COLD AS ALL HELL IN DENVER and the cold air has frozen the juices in my brain...
        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
        "What IS fun to fight through?"
        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
          This could be because it's COLD AS ALL HELL IN DENVER and the cold air has frozen the juices in my brain...
          if it makes you feel better, Salt Lake is just about as cold... when I ask a guest how cold it is outside and he responds "son, the temperature outside is my balls just froze off"
          gotta give credit is due, some of my guests say things that make me giggle.
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
          X