This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm burned out

So this is our last week and then I have 14 days off(THANK JEBUS)
    I'm feeling lately like I'm burned out.I'm so tired that it seems like I can't get enough sleep.And the damn college kids won't quit calling in,which means that I can't go excerise because I have to work late. I have excercised in like 3-4 months.I can't wait til I'm off.I won't have to put up with idiot college kids,smartass people,and entitlement whores for a whole 14 days.

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
    So this is our last week and then I have 14 days off(THANK JEBUS)
    I'm feeling lately like I'm burned out.I'm so tired that it seems like I can't get enough sleep.And the damn college kids won't quit calling in,which means that I can't go excerise because I have to work late. I have excercised in like 3-4 months.I can't wait til I'm off.I won't have to put up with idiot college kids,smartass people,and entitlement whores for a whole 14 days.
    *me prepares some hot cocoa, and readies the toaster for those people.*

uhm just a little pre-emptive but.... Sorry about the toaster. (10 cookies for the reference)

Comment

I know how you feel! As of friday, I am off from both jobs and GONE for 10 days! Going to my mom's and then we are heading to a kind of fancy hotel for Christmas...treating ourselves as we had a tough year; my Dad passed away, and we don't want to be home ON Christmas.

But...in the meantime, I have 2 more nights of retail hell.....i swear, if i have to tie another bow on a gift box, i will strangle myself with the ribbon! I thnk the holdiays brings all the wackos out!

Comment

Working...
      X